Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam acc 15 games

Discussion on Steam acc 15 games within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam acc 15 games

Hello, I'm selling a steam account with the following games :
GTA III , GTA IV , GTA : Episodes from Liberty City, GTA : San Andreas, GTA : Vice City, Dead Island, Metro 2033, Risen, Risen 2 - Dark Waters, Sacred 2 Gold, Sacred Citadel, Saints Row 2, Saints Row 3, Sniper Elite V2, Stealth inc 2.
Account hasn't been sold before and this is its first and original owner. I'm a new user on this site, and I've had one transaction with the user ''damnjoe'' and everything went well, you can ask him for a confirmation. Hit me up with a price, and I will respond immidiately. Only payment I accept is payment to a foreign currency account. If you have any messages feel free to ask me here or on facebook : and I'll probably respond in a few mins.

Tags
15 games, gta, steam