Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wan't to buy a guy to hack a guy that scammed me

Discussion on Wan't to buy a guy to hack a guy that scammed me within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Exclamation Wan't to buy a guy to hack a guy that scammed me

Hello, i was going to buy a website from a guy, payed him 250€ and then website was up 1 day, and then went down. Now 1 month after, he still isn't responding on steam or giving back keys!

I'm looking for a guy that 100% sure can hack his account take back my 125 keys + take a copy of the website and send to me.

All this is payed work "100€" after work is done.

Message me on epvp!

Tags
csgo, hacking, karma is a bitch!, scammer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Dit Lep Xep hack scammed me!!!!!!
06/16/2014 - Dragon City - 2 Replies
So I bought the premium for $1 just to try it but whenever I opened the tool it kept giving me an error and crashing. So virtually it will never work! What do I do now? How do I get this refund????? Or will I get a compensation? Help please?
Hack??(got scammed)
02/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Hi there!:mofo: I bought today a lvl 32+5 glavie for 3.000.000 Gold I put it into my Storage and took some ong taxi. After some hours I wanted to take some gold from my Storage. I looked on my Glavie (acctualy +5) but it was +0 then?? Was that an hacker or something like that? Or is it only a bug?? :( (BTW im lvl 29 now )