Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a Steam Account 204 Games 420 Euro value with sales Cheap!

Discussion on Selling a Steam Account 204 Games 420 Euro value with sales Cheap! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a Steam Account 204 Games 420 Euro value with sales Cheap!

I'm willing to sell my account because I'd like to buy something else, so I need money much more at the moment. Its total value is 1621 euro, value with sales is 420 euro (steamdb always reduces/increases it, so its not so accurate, but the average is this). I use this account for like CSGO only (1750+ hours, LEM rank). Steam profile is lvl 39, there is also a lot of trading cards in my inventory(about 200-300), I give them with the account. No VAC bans, so its completely okay. Price is 150 euros, send a pm/reply, etc. for more information or anything. 1 correction: the account doesn't have the Counter Strike 1.6 game, its from an other account, but it can be seen in the library screen. So no CS 1.6!

bump! 120 euros if you want the inventory to be empty. Otherwise 150 euros!

bump! 120 euros!

Tags
counter, global, offensive, steam, strike

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Steam account valued in 1468 euro for 85 euro [143 Games, LVL 12, 3 Years]
04/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Steam account valued in 1468 euro for 85 euro . Paypal, You First. Fast. Reply or PM Bump Bump
[Selling] Selling my Steam Account with 25 Games and 40 Euro
01/26/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my Steam Account because my Gaming-PC broke a few days ago. I only want PSC (PaySafeCard) because I dont want to see my bankdata in the internet. I dont think anybody would pay 100€ for that Account so I think 50€ is ok. Add me on Skype if you want: AlexMue. Here are Screenshots of my Account: My Account (1) My Account (2) If there are still any questions let me know
[Selling] SELLING CHEAP STEAM ACCOUNT ( 82 GAMES ) !!!
06/20/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING CHEAP STEAM ACCOUNT ( 82 GAMES ) !!! Games ; Altitude Battlefield Bad Company 2 Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare Call of Duty : Black Ops Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty : Black Ops 2
Selling steam account|Lot of Games|CHEAP|
08/30/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my steam account: Paid games: _Call Of Duty: MW2 _Call Of Duty: MW3 _BRINK _Counter Strike: Source _Garry's Mod _Left 4 Dead 2
Selling Steam Account W/ 311 Games Very Cheap!!
10/21/2010 - Steam Trading - 9 Replies
I am Selling "5" account's with 311 Games EACH, ALL THE SAME GAMES, all purchased on the same day. Finally decided to stop gaming all these years, settle in with my fiance & start Bodybuilding, something i've always wanted to do so here it is! * btw some of the games are demos, I have 277 "ACTUAL" games * All accounts Emails Are Unverified!! Here are all the games that I have on each account SteamCalculator.com - How much is your Steam Account worth? PROOF:...