Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS MGE ranked account (private profiled rank 17) plus more

Discussion on WTS MGE ranked account (private profiled rank 17) plus more within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS MGE ranked account (private profiled rank 17) plus more

15 USD for MGE ranked cs go account. Willing to trade for nova2 or less ranked account as well. Add me on skype to discuss: refundd or private message me here.

ALSO have for sale various accounts with MGE and above that ARE NOT ABLE TO PLAY mm due to their private profile ranks not being 3 or above. (I failed to rank them up with mm before the patch was applied for valve requiring it for MM.) Those go for 10 USD. (or trade as well)

Tags
account, counterstrike, csgo, for sale, sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Ranked account | Any rank | Check me out
07/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a ranked account, or an account with atleast 8 competetive wins, I'm just sick of having to wait two days at a time to play ranked.. You must allow me to *FULLY* secure the account before any trade is made, I also don't mind if we request a trade via Epvp. So if you have an account with a minimum of 8 competetive wins, I will buy the account off you, we can discuss a price when you message me. :) Skype: Kyreemm Steam: Steam Community :: Blazed Aliens
Selling Top 40 Challenger SoloQ | Rank 15 ranked 5s Account
07/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/e0hc3Ts.jpg Hello there I'm selling a high end Account. It is missing 20 champions, has all runes and is currently under the TOP 40 PLAYERS in SoloQ and rank 15 in 5v5. I barely play on the Account since I'm focusing on boosting. I don't want to give you too many infos here since I don't want the Account to get banned. ADD me on Skype:elo.boosting2015 for more informations.
[Buying] CS:GO Ranked account (idc about rank)
12/27/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Got one, close this pls.