Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching a mg2 Account or higher with operations

Discussion on Searching a mg2 Account or higher with operations within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching a mg2 Account or higher with operations

Hey guys im searching a Mg2 acc or higher to swap with my dmg,mg1 or gold nova 3 account.There will be 25€ on my gn3 acc because i sold rust and mount your friends.The other two account are mg1 or dmg.Your acc must have 1 or more operations.i would be happy if you take my mg1 acc but you can take which 1 you want.Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for boost from S1 to G5 or higher
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey zusammen, ich suche einen günstigen Boost von Silber1 zu Gold 5. Vielleicht auch g4 oder g3. Habe bereits einen Booster in Anspruch genommen, jedoch warte ich seit einer Woche auf das Ergebnis. Einfach PN schreiben. Gruß ______________________________________________ Engl.:
[Searching] 1400 or higher ELO Acc on EUW[Got] NA Account
04/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Stats: 5 Rune Pages, much of runes. Nearly all champs, except 4 or 5. Many Skins. ELO: nearly 1600 I Search EUW Acc, with 1,4k or higher ELO and some champs.. and some rune pages thats all. Only trade with Middlemen.
Searching for Silkroad Account higher >100 only on xian
02/12/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I searching for a high level Account on Server Xian. It schould be higher lvl 100. I pay with real money. Greeting hart_aber_fair