Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO [Global Elite Account][450+hours][CHEAP]

Discussion on CS:GO [Global Elite Account][450+hours][CHEAP] within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO [Global Elite Account][450+hours][CHEAP]

I'm selling my global elite, looking to get about 75$ out of it it is a 5digit account. All my friends have moved on to DayZ So I'm trying to buy it, will trade a dayz account for it as well.

please PM me your skype and I will contact you

Old 12/01/2014, 18:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 76
You can find the pic via google images

Genius

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [WTS] CS:GO Acc | Global Elite rank | over 100 wins | 700+ Hours | 44 Games |....
11/29/2014 - Steam Trading - 14 Replies
Hello I want to sell my csgo account: - Steam Lvl 21 - CS:GO Hours: 700+ - Rank: The Global Elite - 100 wins +
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT [CS 1.6 & CS:GO GLOBAL ELITE] 4YEARS OLD LEGIT HOURS
12/31/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
closed
Darkorbit ACC global america 4(Cheap and with 2 extra kbot lisence)FAST 2 HOURS LEFT
02/12/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 5 Replies
hello, i wan to sell my account account is very cheap account have kbot license and i am selling two extra license to any darkorbit account you say i will end this offer in about 2 hours Global America 4 360 mill ep 2.3 mill honour 20 mill credits 10,000 jack pot no ban kbot license
Darkorbit ACC global america 4(Cheap and with 2 extra kbot lisence)FAST 2 HOURS LEFT
02/11/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
hello, i wan to sell my account account is very cheap account have kbot license and i am selling two extra license to any darkorbit account you say i will end this offer in about 2 hours Global America 4 360 mill ep 2.3 mill honour 20 mill credits 10,000 jack pot no ban kbot license