Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cod ghosts account for = offer me .

Discussion on cod ghosts account for = offer me . within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cod ghosts account for = offer me .

i have cod ghosts account .
i give u all u want , the gmail , the cdkey picture , the disk picture .
cod ghosts are not played yet i bought it with a disk from a shop and my pc cant run it (my gtx burn /=)

so offer me steam account are u want to trade with me for cod ghosts .

NOTE : MUST READ !!
I DONT GO FIRST !
U GIVE ME ACCOUNT I CHANGE EMAIL AND THEN I GIVE U TXT FILE WITH ALL THE INFO , AND AFTER WE DO THE TRANSICTION U CAN ASK ME ABOUT ALL I WILL HELP U EVERY TIME
AND AS U CAN SEE IM A LITTLE BIT TRUSTED HERE 2/0/0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [B] Steam Account 44 Games With Ghosts DAYZ CSgo Skins [S] PP Offer
01/11/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
I have Steam Account which has 44 GAMES Steam Community :: Cool_Bruh We are going to use middleman here on Epvp PM me or add on Skype:hunch.bunch16
[Selling] [B] HearthStone Account [S] CS:GO /CSS / Ghosts / Offer
11/03/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
^^ Title Says it ! looking for unbabn by vac !! Pm me or Post your offer here ! Im looking for those games or offers :D WISHLIST ! CoD Ghosts WatcgDogs
[EN] Call Of DutyŽ: Ghosts Single Player Campain Trailer &' Eminem Special Offer [EN]
09/20/2013 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
OFFICIAL CALL OF DUTYŽ: GHOSTS SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN TRAILER http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/81233 43/wz__pdre11xi_large_verge_medium_landscape.png Call Of Duty Ghosts: Single Player Campaign Trailer Call of Duty: Ghosts takes the critically-acclaimed franchise into the next generation. New world. New story. New, next-gen engine. Pre-order now at Call of DutyŽ: Ghosts || Pre-Order CALL OF DUTYŽ: GHOSTS - EMINEM SPECIAL PRICE OFFER FAQ