Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARMA III DELUXE EDITION STEAM KEYS !

Discussion on ARMA III DELUXE EDITION STEAM KEYS ! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ARMA III DELUXE EDITION STEAM KEYS !

Selling ARMA III Deluxe Edition (STEAM KEYS) = 15$us each !

Old 09/01/2013, 15:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
[IMPORTANT PSA] [UPDATED!] DO NOT ACCEPT ANY TRADES REGARDING ARMA II, ARMA 3 ETC

Quote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I got in touch with bistudio and with my help have found a MASSIVE breach in security on ARMA 3 codes. This is copy and pasted directly from the email they sent to pass on to you guys:

> Please note that trading Steam games for ANY keys of unknown origin is not safe. Never trade anything on Steam for only a key.

PLEASE KEEP THIS BUMPED FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, And if anyone knows how to get this as a sticky, that would be amazing!

This is a huge developing thing that me and another trader have been watching since the start of the day. All of the copies are being bought illegally. A confession has been made and I have reported it to Steam support. I will update this in the morning.

But please KEEP THIS BUMPED and DO NOT trade for ARMA 3.

EDIT: Just to be clear. The keys are legit. They work, but they could not have been bought legally. When they are found to be bought illegally it could result in your Steam account being banned. THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

EDIT: I do not want to give all details before I have got a response from Steam. But I have screenshots, confessions to hacking the site, transcripts and more I can release if needed.

EDIT: AUGUST 24th --- They are back at it again. I just got added asking if im interested. The accounts look legit, but really have very little. Something i've notices is they all have ARMA 2, ARMA 3 Beta, DOTA2, APB RELOADED, TF2, ARMA 2: OA. And a few others, with game time. Which makes it even more confusing, why so much work has went into this.

EDIT: AUGUST 25th -- A user by "gato" followed by something else is at it constantly. be aware of him, he charges large prices so seems legit but I have had 2 people come to me so far saying that they just lost their copy of ARMA 3.
Do you have a proof that your keys are legit?

And if so send them to Acid or Fevii.