Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

steam account mit bo2|dota2|emergency2013

Discussion on steam account mit bo2|dota2|emergency2013 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
steam account mit bo2|dota2|emergency2013

vke/tausche acc

suche: psc,paypal metin2 gantar eq/yang
handel über request a trade und middleman, gebe vllt first wenn ich denke ihr seit vertrauenswürdig

bo2 ist der acc prestige1 lvl 40
Old 03/21/2013, 08:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 138/0/1
Habe Interesse gib mir mal deinen Skypeadd !
Old 03/22/2013, 13:18   #3

nein hab ich dir auch per PN gesagt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Emergency2013 wo Kaufen?
12/09/2012 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
Hey, Mein kleiner Bruder wünscht sich zu Weihnachten "Emergency 2013". Ich wollte nen Key Kaufen, und den dann Origin oder Steam etc Einlösen. Weiss einer ne Seite wo man nen Deutschen Key Kaufen kann? Man sollte mit Paysafecard Zahlen können!
Wtt>Steam(dota2) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CounterStrike series. Also it comes with 2 dota-beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. (See the attachment) So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for LoL Na account to trade with my steam account. The account should be lvl 30 and that is the only thing I'll ask. I don't care about champs, runes and skins. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype.
[Biete] DOTA2 Steam Account [Suche] MW2 oder MoH 2010 Steam Account
11/10/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
huhu@all was ich biete und suche steht im titel :-) erreichbar pm oder skybe. skybe name: bernibozz
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991