Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

steam trade

Discussion on steam trade within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
steam trade

Hello! i wanna do steam trade,i got snapshot giftcode and i already got snapshot game so i thinked why not get something else? and here i am tell me what will u offer me at steam, u can only offer:
#games(not need to be in steam game list)
#steam wallet cash
#and some more stuff just offer

(my steam name is kenno905) if u think im not looking this topic quite while of time (im new here) u should to :
#add me at skype (my skype name is kenno.pajunurm)
#send me message in hotmail (email adressis:)
#just post a comment or send a message at this website)
#send me message at steam.
if u think im scamming then no... u can record if i scam and show it to steam admin and il get blocked and my steam games will go away remember if u try to scam me its not working ... im recording also.
remeber: Be happy!,Dont Worry.
Have nice day (if u guys trade me some times il start trading like dota 2 and stuff like that)

Tags
steam trading