Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammer Report: doag10!

Discussion on Scammer Report: doag10! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scammer Report: doag10!

Hey guys, i do not usually post anything, but i decided to post just to warn people. A guy known as Doag10 on this forum added me today because he was willing to give me Torchlight 2 and CS:GO keys for my Natural Selection 2, Dota 2 and HL2 Episode 1 gifts. I said sure whatever. I check his steam profile, everything seems alright, he has tons of ppl +rep him, so i said screw it. Never been scammed before and probably it wont happen now either.

Oh was i wrong, he said i do not have any rep so he cant really trust me with keys first. Well traders said that a lot of times and everything was fine either way, btw i do not trade all that much. Well these gifts fell from the sky so i am not really looking to get them back from valve, but it should get his accounts banned or something. I already posted screenshots of the entire conversation and trade history to steam support.

I traded the items and he just posted 2 lines of numbers and letters and went offline right afterwards, i knew the keys would not work and ofc they didnt.

Here is the link to this guy's profile.
His steamid: STEAM_0:1:7574228

In the conversation he also said i should send dota 2 to his other account named "milka93_tl" and then he threw some emails at me.

Here is a part of the conversation:
11:59 - NiGHTMARE-SGX: so you got dota 2 activated already ?
11:59 - Splendid MaRTaZ-dA-sHoW!: hmm yes.
11:59 - Splendid MaRTaZ-dA-sHoW!: but need gift!
11:59 - Splendid MaRTaZ-dA-sHoW!: add me on my 2nd acc steam
11:59 - Splendid MaRTaZ-dA-sHoW!: milka93_tl
11:59 - Splendid MaRTaZ-dA-sHoW!: and send .

Not gonna paste emails tho, since i do not know if its allowed. I googled milka93_tl and found him here on this website posting offers and stuff, thats how i found him here. I really could not care less about the gifts tbh, yeah it is worth 33$ or a bit more but still, its not like i bought it, it was random stuff i got. I just hope he gets banned or disabled, that would be a neat thing. Just thought people might want to know. Also if anyone has any other ideas what i could do in this case i would appreciate the help. ^^
Old 10/19/2012, 15:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
bitte screenshot
Old 10/19/2012, 15:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Nvm, i will post in the complaint section!