Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Tera Standard Edition Key [S]Steam Account,Game Key

Discussion on [B]Tera Standard Edition Key [S]Steam Account,Game Key within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Tera Standard Edition Key [S]Steam Account,Game Key

Ich biete einen Tera Standard Edition Key und ich suche dafür einen Game-Key für irgend ein Spiel bevorzuge Max Payne 3,Black Ops, MW2 und dergleichen!

Meine Skype-Addy TrustedManEpvp

Bei Leuten mit vielen positiven Bewertungen werde ich ggf. auch First geben!
Old 06/09/2012, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
#push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Tera Standard Edition Account
06/04/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
What it says in the title see ebay for more information eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
Where did you get the tera beta key and standard edition cdkey
05/24/2012 - Tera - 10 Replies
Hi, guys. Where did you get the tera close beta key ? Pre-order from offcial site , get it free from some forum , or buy from shops ? By the way, where did you buy the standard edition cdkey ? I am afraid that the official won't send the cdkey on time since they will be busy when game release .
[B] TERA Standard Edition Account [S] 20 Euro PSC oder Ukash
05/09/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte hiermit meinen TERA Account verkaufen. Das Spiel wurde erst kürzlich von mir erworben und somit kann man noch bis zum 03.06.2012 damit spielen (so lange geht die gametime), danach müsstet ihr wieder neue Spielzeit kaufen. http://i.imgur.com/LKQGq.jpg direkt link zum screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/LKQGq.jpg Außerdem befindet sich auf dem Account ein lvl 26 Elin Berserker auf dem Server Kaia
Suche Tera Standard Edition Key
04/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
wie im Titel schon steht, suche ich jemanden der mir einen Tera Standard Key EU verkaufen kann. MfG Dennis
TERA online Collector's edition keys and Standard
04/21/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have both EU and NA keys. If you enter them before launch, you get the preorder benefits...including starting the 28 of April instead of the 1st of May. Contact me for prices, since they'll be fluctuating a bit. I expect to sell collector's edition keys for both NA and EU for around $40 (SPECIAL PRICES WHOLESALE AVAILABLE) Standard around $32.5 (SPECIAL PRICES WHOLESALE AVAILABLE) AIM: mahreetwo