Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Other Online Games › Starcraft 2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Jaedong Retired

Discussion on Jaedong Retired within the Starcraft 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
trooperhdx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,128
Received Thanks: 166
Jaedong Retired



...
rest in peace our lord.
trooperhdx is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
I suck *** at Starcraft. Can't macro/micro for ****. But I always liked watching pros play badass like Jaedong.

RIP
HoneySmurfs is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is PBDO-Bot Retired now?
05/14/2013 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
I think PBDO-Bot is done just like the rest of the bots before its time.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.