Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Starcraft 2
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching and boosting

Discussion on Coaching and boosting within the Starcraft 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching and boosting

Welcome to our coaching and boosting service!
We are GM players whom want to help you succeed in Starcraft!

We coach up to a master level all races,
Price for coaching: 8 euro/hour

We will make sure that you have solid fundamentals,
We will learn how you prefer to play and what your style is and work from that,

So that you are completely prepared to take down your opponents!

We boost your account up till master for 1v1 and team games both hots and wol.

You can contact us by adding our skype and we can talk
Skype mail:
Skype Account: Sc2_Coach

We are looking forward to be off your service,
Have a nice day!

Tags
boosting, coaching, coaching service, gm, starcraft 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...
08/03/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 10 Replies
I know, it's my first post on this forum. It might not prove i'm not a scammer, but i'll be giving away 1 vouch to gain one Hearthstone rank (below 10) for free. This will be given to the first member who asks for it in this thread and has at least 100 forum posts and +5 received thanks, in exchange for some feedback. Hope this might be enough to deserve your trust. Also if you have any questions regarding our service, don't hesitate to contact us, using the information below. ...
[Selling] Qualiting Boosting, All server EUNE.EUW.NA - CHALLENGER BOOSTING, COACHING. DUOQ
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 100 Replies
Boosting Up to Challenger, EUW/EUNE/NA, Cheap ^ Quality Hello guys My team is offering the cheapest and quality boosting on EUW/EUNE/NA SEASON 4 PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR 25-30 EUROS Our team has best CHALLENGER: Midders, Junglers, Tops, ADCS
[Selling] Bleach Boosting, All server EUNE.EUW.NA - CHALLENGER BOOSTING, COACHING. DUOQ
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
*OUR PRICES* Silver 5-4 = 11 euros Silver 4-3 = 11 euros Silver 3-2 = 13 euros Silver 2-1 = 15 euros Silver 1-G5 = 17 euros Gold 5-4 = 20 euros Gold 4-3 = 22 euros
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...