Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Opening ZvP

Old   #16

elite*gold: 10
Das schaffen wir schon

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidaraxxl View Post
Hey Leute suche ein gutes Opening für ZvP im moment Spiele ich 14 Pool 16 Hatch aber damit bin ich nur halbwegs erfolgreich :/
HOffe könnt mir helfen bin für jede Taktik offen

mfG Deidaraxxl

WALL OF TEXT!
Do you speak english or not I don't care lol
Depends...
If they go for a FFE (Fast forge expand).. You need to expand... More than them and do early harass with bane/ling build and transition into the counter of units he is using.
For example : If he is going to build mass blink stalkers you should get infestors get a good fumble and banelings if you can really get that apm and micro well..
If he goes FFE you can open with a 1 base fast roach 6 mins and rush him or even go all in. Or you can go quick 2 base 15 hatch into a mass roach army.
OR
Go fast expand and then into bane roach, banelings to break through the front lines and roaches to push in
You could also try Stephano's build which is... bane/ling build Which you can find online
If they go for a 3 gate robo then you need to apply for early pressure and the way to find this out is the time in which they get gas at. If it's early it's going to be somewhere around a early harass stalkers or robo
If they dont get gas at all when you scout and only on minerals then they are probably going FFE so you need to think fast and react to which buld you need to use. Against a FFE you really need to apply pressure fast or get a army faster than the protoss and burst through before the protoss gets colossus etc... If they reach around 120 supply from FFE you basically have a automatic loss.
There are many guides and tips out there... It is just if you can execute the build efficiently and time it properly to not let that protoss get too high in supply.
If you do see him go FFE and can predict it then you can also go for a early 3 base and mass up. Just don't supply block yourself because that will delay you ALOT. What league are you in lol
OH YE... If you see them early 2 gate with minerals only they are going to apply pressure with 2 gate zealot pressure... So don't leave yourself open, find out their build.. If it's early pressure stick to 1 base and then just build a few spines and zerglings and transition possible into roaches or banelings and counter attack, again this is timing attacking.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

The Black Market: 365/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exekutor Tassadar View Post
Marauder als Toss?Spielst du überhaupt StarCraft?
Haha, man da war ich echt verpeilt.
Ich spiele Terraner in der Gold Liga. :P
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by サソリ View Post

WALL OF TEXT!
Do you speak english or not I don't care lol
Depends...
If they go for a FFE (Fast forge expand).. You need to expand... More than them and do early harass with bane/ling build and transition into the counter of units he is using.
For example : If he is going to build mass blink stalkers you should get infestors get a good fumble and banelings if you can really get that apm and micro well..
If he goes FFE you can open with a 1 base fast roach 6 mins and rush him or even go all in. Or you can go quick 2 base 15 hatch into a mass roach army.
OR
Go fast expand and then into bane roach, banelings to break through the front lines and roaches to push in
You could also try Stephano's build which is... bane/ling build Which you can find online
If they go for a 3 gate robo then you need to apply for early pressure and the way to find this out is the time in which they get gas at. If it's early it's going to be somewhere around a early harass stalkers or robo
If they dont get gas at all when you scout and only on minerals then they are probably going FFE so you need to think fast and react to which buld you need to use. Against a FFE you really need to apply pressure fast or get a army faster than the protoss and burst through before the protoss gets colossus etc... If they reach around 120 supply from FFE you basically have a automatic loss.
There are many guides and tips out there... It is just if you can execute the build efficiently and time it properly to not let that protoss get too high in supply.
If you do see him go FFE and can predict it then you can also go for a early 3 base and mass up. Just don't supply block yourself because that will delay you ALOT. What league are you in lol
OH YE... If you see them early 2 gate with minerals only they are going to apply pressure with 2 gate zealot pressure... So don't leave yourself open, find out their build.. If it's early pressure stick to 1 base and then just build a few spines and zerglings and transition possible into roaches or banelings and counter attack, again this is timing attacking.
thx buddy ! that was what i need !!!!