Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Starcraft II Beta Invitation + Battle.net Account + Included Games

Discussion on Selling Starcraft II Beta Invitation + Battle.net Account + Included Games within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Starcraft II Beta Invitation + Battle.net Account + Included Games

Hi, i just recently recieved a starcraft 2 beta invitation in my e-mail to be able to beta test the game online. (i was excited for a minute) but due to certain circumstances cause of my current legal troubles i will not be able to beta it so i am trying to sell it so somebody else c an put use to it. i dont have the "trustwho" verification or none of that bullshit (neither a paypal account have to use my mothers... sad i know but it works) i am selling every game that i registered to on my battle.net account with the starcraft 2 beta through paypal only. if your interested plz plz plz post a bid or feel free to contact me on aim: MCMinnesouljah or email: or even cell phone: 320-420-5074 (text message first before calling i dont answer numbers i dont know)
thank you
jack douglas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Starcraft II Battle.net Account
09/02/2010 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte gerne meinen Starcraft 2 Battle.net Account tauschen. Suche: -25 Euro Paysafecard -Gamecard -WoW Keys
StarCraft 2 beta key TRADING! for other games
05/01/2010 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 0 Replies
thread, steam accounts 1: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/steam-trading/5507 34-trading-sc2-beta-keys-i-give-you-5-keys-steam-a cc-mw2-cs-s-10both.html#post5069699 thread 2, wow stuff: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/world-warcraft-tra ding/550739-trading-sc2-beta-keys-wow-characters-g ame-cards.html#post5069735 Optionally: sell 1 key for 5$
Selling Starcraft 2 Beta key/account
04/15/2010 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I just received a Starcraft 2 beta invite, was going to try and put it on Ebay but apparently they are not allowing it. I will give you access to my battle.net account which has access to the beta and also has Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD on it. Selling it for $70 but would be willing to go down to as low as $60. I will only accept paypal. Email me @ [email protected] or pm me. http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5651/sc2beta.j pg
[WTS] 3x Starcraft 2 Beta Battle.net Accounts
03/07/2010 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 5 Replies
yes man today I checked my battle.net Accs and saw that i have on 4 accounts sc2 beta access. :) No i am going to sell three of them. Pm me with an offer