Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starcraft 2 (II) account with 100% finished Achievements for collection!

Discussion on Starcraft 2 (II) account with 100% finished Achievements for collection! within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starcraft 2 (II) account with 100% finished Achievements for collection!

Hello!
I am selling my Sc2 account with 100% finished Achievements for collection and collectors!
It take's me almost 10 years of constant playing to get all that 100% achievements!!!
I accept offers but please - no funny prices!
If you have any question, i will be happy to answer!
Thank you!

Tags
starcraft 2 account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AELDRA PVP ACCOUNT/BIO FINISHED/PET FINISHED
10/02/2020 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi, I am selling a pvp dragon shammy lvl 115 account on aeldra with - Pet lvl 100, HP potion lvl 16 and 20 hh/20 hh res/20berseker Bio is finished 5 skills L All passive skills max discord for more info/price: Freshie#6143
[Selling] AELDRA PVM ACCOUNT/BIO FINISHED/PET FINISHED
10/02/2020 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi, I am selling a pvm body warrior lvl 115 account on aeldra with - Pet lvl 115, all potions finished and 20 metinhunter/20 boss hunter/20berseker Bio is finished L aura and another skill L All passive skills maxed except the 6L skills passive discord for more infor/price- Freshie#6143