[Selling] Epic elo boost! 11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hi guys i will be doing elo boost, or so called division boost.
Im not gonna put some pics with prices and some ps art cuz i'm not artist
I'm lol player.
Here are the prices.
Bronze, price per division: 10e
Silver, price per division: 15e
Gold, price per division: 25e
Platin, negotiable: send pm for info.
EPIC ELO BOOST THREAD DESIGN / SEARCH PSC, PAYPAL OR ELO BOOST (IM GOLD I) 05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hello Guys,
Im offering a very good Thread Design inc. PSD for your Elo Boost Service. This Design was created by me. You dont have Photoshop for change the Information? No Problem. I can change it for you! Just write me a PM with your Skype ID!
I'm searching Paysafecards, Paypal or a Elo Boost (Im actually Gold I). Price is negotiable
Easy to Edit!
http://i.epvpimg.com/KjPhb.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/ffHKh.jpg
EPIC LEAGUE BOOST cheap fast 04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Hi guys i am at the moment at the challeger tier so i decided to start boosting duo to my skills to carry in lower leagues.
Prices:
Bronze I , II , III , IV ----> 15€ per division
Bronze V---> 20€
Silver I, II , III , IV---> 25€ per division
Silver V---> 30€
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC 08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies Hey,
ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen?
Da habt ihr sie :
Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.