Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting warp going

Discussion on Getting warp going within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting warp going

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthm View Post
My ultimate goal is a X/Y/Z point to point warp script

I can find the memory offsets for reading X/Y/Z no problem
If i freeze the X/Y/Z coords my char sticks. But adding 10.0 to the values does not warp

From what I have read its not going to be trivial to pull this off as I am guessing one pointer for client, and one for server update will need to be changed(speculation).

I have already got my application ready which binds keys to pop up a gui so you can enter x,y,z and hit "warp" which has access to read/write memory from either swtor or memoryMan.dll
So far every offset I have found (either X/10 or some other value tied to player location) is not giving me a full warp experience. I warp, but on movement it works, and on not moving it jumps back, and server side is not recognizing the movement change.

I guess what I am asking for is either a hint or if someone can help me find the offsets I need, I will give a copy to anyone who helps (i am debating publishing it to everyone, because I dont want it to get out of hand, and bring on too much attention from bioware)

PM me if your interested in helping me find these offsets in exchange for a copy.

Any advice on this would be really helpful
Nevermind, I finally got it working on my own
Old 02/05/2012, 09:34   #2

Why do you open a new Therad for this? What do you mean?
Old 02/05/2012, 10:22   #3

he was asking if some1 knows how to warp/teleport their char from 1 point to another using memory hacks, seems he got it now so it doesnt matter.

wouldnt advise using that too much tho, too easy to see