Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Warzone do prefer?

Discussion on Which Warzone do prefer? within the Star Wars: The Old Republic forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which Warzone do you prefer?
Voidstar 0 0%
Huttball 4 80.00%
Alderaan 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Thumbs up Which Warzone do prefer?

*do 'you' prefer of course...
Old 12/18/2011, 22:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I actually had a great time playing all of them (wish I did more PVP when I had the chance) during beta, and found them all to be a lot of fun, but the one that I enjoyed the most was Huttball (minus the commentary lol)
Old 12/18/2011, 23:31   #3

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
hate huttball im so bad at it and i don't know where to put the ball.
Old 12/19/2011, 00:06   #4

elite*gold: 0
LOL@Die Schnittstelle! :P

I was the same way at first too, and then I realized that walking really slowly after you get the ball is normal, and all you have to do is take it all the way over to the opposing team's side. And if you get bored of that, just start killing people to protect your own ball-carrier

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
06/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
1 HIT K.O OR SUDDEN DEATH?
NID HELP FOR A WORKING MULTI-CLIENT IN WARZONE
10/31/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
MGA TOL, FAVOR PLS..NEED A WORKING MULTIPATCHER IN LOGGING 2 ACCOUNTS IN WARZONE. MINE IS NOT WORKING EVEN USING NO PATCH AND ONLINE BIN EXE... HELP NEEDED BADLY... ALSO A WORKING AUTOLOOTS THAT DONT WASTE LOOTS FROM MOBS ALTHOUGH KUDOS TO JORGENS AUTOLOOTS COS ITS GREAT DURING BD/PB HUNT. THOUGH ITS A WASTE IF YOU MOB IN ETHER COS LOOTS JUST GO TO WASTE.... SO A BIG HELP IS NEEDED TO MASTERS OUT THERE... MANY MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE....:mofo:
[TuT] 10x dmg more easy in warzone
10/14/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 12 Replies
i think most of u know this but here we go : 1-search ur name in CE froze (a4 07) or whatever is in those position 1 by 1 2- Type in 4 bytes when (=) put (+) 3-search ur launcher then search the address (6A 08) for Flame (A8 08) for Missile. 4-make both 00 00 and done !! Note: (all weapon's name are in rus u must make it in english and search it)
[HELP] WarZone 51 ASPD Hack w/o Rapid Shot
10/10/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Alright so I got the basic A8 08 to 00 00 working perfectly, however Warzone has the rapid shot skill removed. I tried replacing the skill edf but it doenst work. I did notice another player there taking out a pb with the ASPD hack as it is meant, meaning somehow he got past the need for the skill rapid shot. My question is does anyone know how he could have done this or how to enable rapid shot (or generally anything that can get me using the ASPD hack the way its meant to be)? Thank you...