Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU - Darth Malgus 20 characters legendary digital deluxe edition account 3 stronghold

Discussion on EU - Darth Malgus 20 characters legendary digital deluxe edition account 3 stronghold within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EU - Darth Malgus 20 characters legendary digital deluxe edition account 3 stronghold

Account Still Available!
Old 11/23/2018, 01:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a SCAM.

I sold this account in September. He is using my screenshots, advertising text - everything. Here is the link to original thread I created:
Old 11/23/2018, 17:09   #3
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapclaw View Post
This is a SCAM.

I sold this account in September. He is using my screenshots, advertising text - everything. Here is the link to original thread I created:

Hello there Bro,
i am the one who bought your account.
been exhausted into this game and dint play much after i bought your account.

Now i am selling it.
And why you called me a scam when i purchased your account and we successfully traded?
Old 11/23/2018, 17:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Goorandani View Post
Hello there Bro,
i am the one who bought your account.
been exhausted into this game and dint play much after i bought your account.

Now i am selling it.
And why you called me a scam when i purchased your account and we successfully traded?
I am not your bro. You never bought anything from me. Also you under another name copypasted another thread of mine and was banned:

Do not trust this one.
Closed Thread