Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Male Assassin with Sorcerer Centurion Gear

Discussion on Male Assassin with Sorcerer Centurion Gear within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Male Assassin with Sorcerer Centurion Gear

Hey there,

still looking for an Assassin account on any EU or US server which must have the following:

Centurion (lowest tier lvl 50 pvp armor at game release) SORC Armor (Force-Master or Force-Mystic, NOT Stalker nor Survivor. You might have gotten this set for your companion or mod ripping or whatever), preferably the full set, but at least the chest. I don't care if the character is still level 50 and hasn't been played in years, as long as he has that set, I will be interested. Everything and anything else is a bonus. Price will depend on the details of the account.

Cheers,
dc
Old 10/12/2016, 18:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vanguard 65 lvl,Powertech 65 lvl ,Gunslinger 65 lvl Maraduer 65 lvl Operative 65 lvl jedi Guardian 65 lvl Sniper 65 lvl
Sorcer 65 lvl Thexan robes set
jedi Shadow 65 lvl Ghostly malgus robes set
Sith assasins 65 lvl Marka Regnos's robes set 2m credits
Sith Juggernaut 65 lvl Darth Skotians set 1.1m credits
Mercenary 65 lvl battlefield comander set Scoundrel 65 lvl Comando 65 lvl
Sith assasin 65 lvl
Achievements points 11500 Datacrowns Alderaan, Coscant, Dromund Kaas, Corellia 1/5, Hutta, Koriban,Nar Shaddaa,Tatooine,Tython.
my skype alexxgame1 add me