Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Easy and GooD PowerLeveling! Deutsch/English

Discussion on SWTOR Easy and GooD PowerLeveling! Deutsch/English within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SWTOR Easy and GooD PowerLeveling! Deutsch/English

Welcome to this Thread of mine

First i want to explain it in english,below i will explain it in German,so here we go.

Well it was a Week ago that i talked with friends on our Teamspeak. We talked about PvE, PvP and that stuff. But the point we made was simple. ENDGAME is only for ENDLV Chars.!
Well,dont get us wrong at this Point,it is a pleasure to Level-Up New chars. but if this is your ""1273572"" Char. .. Wel i guess you know it already.. Yeah Leveling sucks at this point.

So i decided to put up a little "I Will do that for you" Thread. "Why?" you may ask. Simple Anwer? Well i Play The Game almost All day Long. Make Billions With the AH and leveled up 12 Chars to Lv 60.. So yeah,i guess im a Nerd *laughs*

But thats not the only Goal i´ll try to reach! Well,most friends said, "Dude,PowerLeveling at MMoga,Randyrun and all that stuff is WAYS to expensive!" ... Well i guess that is right,so i will keep "Prices From Gamers for Gamers"for you Guys !!!

But that is enough from this,lets talk about Safety for you guys. First of all,everything played will be Played by ME and only by ME! (So it could take a little Time for your Order to be done,if many others placed theire Order already)But dont worry,if so,i will inform you first,so you can decide if you want to place an Order or not . Second: I will log into the already made char only. (That means i wont log into your Main or some twinks),only in the Char. i need to!,you can trust me Just take all your other chars on a Friends Friendlist and you will see. (For the skeptics )

Keep in Mind,You will need to be Subscriber (or preferred Player) and you need to have at least "Rise of the HuttCartell"

How will it be Done?! we talk on Skype (or Teamspeak or even Whatsapp ) About Which Char i need to Level-Up (You tell me class,advanced Class and so on) And you tell me when i should start(or i tell you when i could start,if there are still many orders left to do) If we made that Deal i will give you The Payment-Infos and we are done.
[[I will only Accept PayPal or Bank-transfer and i will only Start if the Money is on my account!! For my safety ]]

Mail:

The Prices will be like this :: (Sometime there will be Promotions,so you can get cheaper prices)

Starter Package : LV 1 - Lv 20
(Includes StartPlanet and Mainworld StoryQuest and most Quests)
(Includes Every Flight Route and Every Single Dropped Item + Credit)
(Includes 1-2 BG´s and 1-2 Flashpoint(s) )
(Includes equipping Gear for your Follower,if dropped!)
(Includes Complete Green Gear for your Space Ship)
(Includes Every Perk and Skill i can learn till 20)
(Includes Professions of your Choosing to Whatever i can take it (50 about)

Estimated Time after i have started? About one Day,maybe less,i Have a real life,you know Need to eat,sleep,hump,You knoow..But could be done in about 5 Hours,never more than 24 Hours!
€ About 25,00 €

Advanced Package : LV 20 - LV 30
(Will be made with Kuat Runs. / Some BG´s in the meantime)
(Includes Complete Green Gear for your Space Ship)
(Includes Every Flight Route and Every Single Dropped Item + Credit)
(Includes Every Perk and Skill i can learn till 30)
(Includes equipping Gear for your Follower,if dropped!)
(Includes Professions you ALREADY HAVE to Whatever i can take it,or i start new ones of your Choosing)

Estimated Time after i have started? About One Day,never more than 24 Hours!
€ About 25,00 €

Keep in Mind,every single minute spent,will be spent with a Handmade German ID,so dont worry about GM´s messaging you,why some Chinese "Auto-ID" played with your Account

So,that is it for now,i will add more Packages as soon as i have the fastest Way for you Guys!

Für die Deutschen,scheinbar kann ich nichts mehr einfügen,oder es ist gerade etwas Buggy,einfach adden und anschreiben,wenn ihr der Englischen Sprache nicht so mächtig sein solltet,dann klären wir das
Old 01/23/2015, 15:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bümp