Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS:EU-Tomb of Freedon Nadd-Empire Juggernaut

Discussion on WTS:EU-Tomb of Freedon Nadd-Empire Juggernaut within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS:EU-Tomb of Freedon Nadd-Empire Juggernaut

I\'m Selling my SWTOR Account which includes the following characters: Main Character is a 50 Sith Warrior Female Human Juggernaut on server Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Most populated EU server. Gear on this character is as following : 13/14 Battlemaster Vindicator Pieces (DPS PVP gear) Matrix Cube for DPS / Matrix Cube mats for Defense build one Full Columni War leader set (PVE Tanking gear) Columni Earpiece with augment / Columni Implants - War leader Curently has 2M credits Owner of an exclusive 65 valor requirement mount which is no longer avalible for purchase Crew Skills on this toon are : Biochem / Bioanalysys / Diplomacy all maxed out Has Crafted Rakata Stims (Endurance / Strength)

NO.3Z04144627

can u add our msn:love3zo (delete the space)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU Tomb of Freedom Nadd SHADOW Tank pve t2
12/23/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 6 Replies
Shadow Tank with 3 pieces t2 pve and another t1 pve items. 1.6 million of credits 400 Archeology 400 Treasure Hunter 355 Artifice With i write this topic, the account have 50 days of play!!!!!!
WTB Sentinel lvl 50 on Tomb of Freedon Nadd
04/01/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy an account for a friend. Must: -Accept Paypal. - Have decent armour (nothing special) - Prefer Valor Rank 65+ - Decent amount of credits. Leave details here or pm me.
Selling: 50 Empire Sniper / Juggernaut, Rakata geared, Collectors Edition!
03/14/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
I am looking to sell my SWTOR account. Full Rakata Armor (except a Columi chest) Rakata Sniper Rifle (Black/Red Color Crystal) Most companions are in full Rakata/Columi gear 6 ship components are top end ship epics. Max riding skill and mount 400 Cybertech/Scavenging/Investigation Most datacrons collected, to include the +10
i nadd sv plaz
03/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hi all i nadd sv plaz