Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 50 Geared Sorc Anchorhead Pic!

Discussion on WTS 50 Geared Sorc Anchorhead Pic! within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 50 Geared Sorc Anchorhead Pic!

Almost 900k credits, almost all pvp epics only need a couple of pieces.

Epic mount

150$ paypal OBO

Send me a PM.

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 50 Sorc Asmo Israphel - Best Geared.
10/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
PM with serious offers only. Aion? Online :: Character & Legion He is 449 Alchemy/Cooking. Kinah is very easy to make with both. He has 5 mil+ kinah, several high end items to sell if you wish such as high level enchantment stones. Several AP items in vault.
WTT great Geared PvP Temp!!!for SIN/SORC/SM!!!OR RANGER :D
01/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT GG/PVP Temp for Assa/Ranger/Sm/Sorc/Gladi/Chanter Asmo! He got : (Asmo) -50elite 5-10 -Lanmarks +10+ silence gs PvP kombi -Tactical GS +8+ with arena pvp kombo!! -4Parts eternal Acceoirs !PvP -50eliet accesoirs (the others) -10kk + kianh
wtb geared chanter/cleric/sorc NA
09/01/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Anyof the 3. NA aion account. Has to have a good amount of veteran awards.
WTB Sorc/SM/Chanter/Cleric PvP geared!
08/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Lf Sorc/SM/Chanter/Cleric all need PvP armor and PvP equip! If you got one send me your price you want for it and i will think about it! I hope for some answers.
WTB Geared Elyos Glad/Sorc (~500$)
08/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it, i got about 500$ or so to spend on a very nicely geared Elyos Glad / Sorc, doesnt matter what server just as long as rep is good on the character and interested in AP items...full elite pvp gear and other nice gear for the money. PM me with what you got