Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Questions & Answers
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching the best PServer Guide for beginners

Discussion on Searching the best PServer Guide for beginners within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Searching the best PServer Guide for beginners

Hello community,

I'm looking for the best and most current instructions for setting up a PServer. I would like to have a private server for me and my friends, e.g. via Hamachi. However, I am a total beginner and am a bit overwhelmed by the range of releases.

Is there a step-by-step guide for setting up a simple server? Which release is the easiest to start? Are there perhaps even ready-configured vm images?

Thank you for your help!
Old 10/21/2023, 14:50   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_andy View Post
Hello community,

I'm looking for the best instructions for setting up a PServer. I would like to have a private server for me and my friends, e.g. via Hamachi. However, I am a total beginner and am a bit overwhelmed by the range of releases.

Is there a step-by-step guide for setting up a simple server? Which release is the easiest to start? Are there perhaps even ready-configured vm images?

Thank you for your help!
Probably no VM Images ready to go, but i'll give u this

Easy to follow, super simple set up, once u got the files set up doesnt take much longer then 10 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena' View Post
Probably no VM Images ready to go, but i'll give u this

Easy to follow, super simple set up, once u got the files set up doesnt take much longer then 10 minutes.
Also for clean files i suggest to create a trial and downlod the files in the dashboard.

Or use the files i release here on epvp for a customized 90 Cap

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2023, 18:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena' View Post
Also for clean files i suggest to create a trial and downlod the files in the dashboard.
Thank you! Unfortunatelly Clean Server Files and Clean Client MEGA links vsroplus provides are offline
Old 10/21/2023, 18:07   #4
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Thank you! Unfortunatelly Clean Server Files and Clean Client MEGA links vsroplus provides are offline
Sadge, i dont own any myself, at least 110 ones, sorry. All i can offer was my own project that i released here :>
Old 10/21/2023, 19:23   #5

I actually wanted a server that was as original as possible. But I'll try your files
Old 10/21/2023, 19:23   #6
Trade Restricted

Quote:
I actually wanted a server that was as original as possible. But I'll try your files
Best of luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2023, 07:53   #7

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
You just need to do a little searching - the DLL-attached bins for vPlus are on their Discord, with links that work fine. Only the website links are dead.

Server Files:

Client:

Good luck.
Thanks
1 User