Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Questions & Answers
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Mall Main Page (Best, Hot, Sale, Limited)

Discussion on Item Mall Main Page (Best, Hot, Sale, Limited) within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Item Mall Main Page (Best, Hot, Sale, Limited)

Today I found an error trying item mall specifically SaleTag in _RefPackageItem.

I have experimented with different numbers: 1, 2, 4, 8 all these, but crash the client as soon as I open the F10.

It is necessary to do some previous configuration so that it is displayed on the Main Page or is it an error in the database.

I appreciate any information regarding this issue in advance.
Old 06/28/2022, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arg3n7s View Post
Today I found an error trying item mall specifically SaleTag in _RefPackageItem.

I have experimented with different numbers: 1, 2, 4, 8 all these, but crash the client as soon as I open the F10.

It is necessary to do some previous configuration so that it is displayed on the Main Page or is it an error in the database.

I appreciate any information regarding this issue in advance.
saletag has no issues using them at all,just try to figure out what really the matter of crashing the client.
Old 06/28/2022, 03:33   #3

elite*gold: 22
look at the dump you will probably get something