Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]cSRO-R

Discussion on [Request]cSRO-R within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Request]cSRO-R

Hey, hope you all doing well
I recently came back into sro scene and started working on csro-r files (Elthane online files released by Otakanikaru). I already made some progress and fixed a few things, now I'm stuck with Item drop rates as they are not cracked on SR_GameServer and doesn't go over 300, has anyone know which offset is it or how to find it?
Also Magic POP window doesn't pop up if you speak to NPC - if anyone knows the solution, would be awesome!
Old 03/13/2022, 08:32   #2

elite*gold: 393
Item Drop rate Crack (Gameserver)

Quote:
00429EC0 F6C4 42 TEST AH,42
and about "Magic POP window doesn't pop up if you speak to NPC" the function is missing from the GS module ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 04:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribra View Post
Hey, hope you all doing well
I recently came back into sro scene and started working on csro-r files (Elthane online files released by Otakanikaru). I already made some progress and fixed a few things, now I'm stuck with Item drop rates as they are not cracked on SR_GameServer and doesn't go over 300, has anyone know which offset is it or how to find it?
Also Magic POP window doesn't pop up if you speak to NPC - if anyone knows the solution, would be awesome!
first think about Elthane files is only stupied DB , Orignal 120 are better then it
but anyway magic pop not added yet in CSRO files
and about Item drop rates using offsets Cracked
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 08:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrillus Rigid View Post
first think about Elthane files is only stupied DB , Orignal 120 are better then it
but anyway magic pop not added yet in CSRO files
and about Item drop rates using offsets Cracked
Yeah, I'm not so sure about using Elthane files anymore as I found more bugs than in original csro-r release... thanks for letting me know about magic POP.
Old 03/18/2022, 03:32   #5

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not so sure about using Elthane files anymore as I found more bugs than in original csro-r release... thanks for letting me know about magic POP.
cSRO-r means chinese silkroad R version
China doesn't allow gambling
read the story about gambling in china
it's not allowed even in MMORPG games
it's completely missing gameserver side also client side
xmas event also because chinese ppl doesn't celebrate xmas
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2022, 08:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
cSRO-r means chinese silkroad R version
China doesn't allow gambling
read the story about gambling in china
it's not allowed even in MMORPG games
it's completely missing gameserver side also client side
xmas event also because chinese ppl doesn't celebrate xmas
True but I think it's not really hard to implement that anyways the only thing is, I don't even like magic POO myself, so.not really worried if it's not working
Old 03/18/2022, 11:59   #7

Quote:
True but I think it's not really hard to implement that anyways the only thing is, I don't even like magic POO myself, so.not really worried if it's not working
why wouldn't you like it?
because of the "pay2win" system?
I'm telling you something, if you do it fully PVE system, it's amazing
if you sell the cards for silk and put there the latest tear of sun items then ya, you can call that pay2win system
Adding the magic pop cards as reward for any daily activity such as a dungeon
and as magic pop rewards silk items, definitely ppl will love it
so the system itself it's fine
the management matters
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2022, 22:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
why wouldn't you like it?
because of the "pay2win" system?
I'm telling you something, if you do it fully PVE system, it's amazing
if you sell the cards for silk and put there the latest tear of sun items then ya, you can call that pay2win system
Adding the magic pop cards as reward for any daily activity such as a dungeon
and as magic pop rewards silk items, definitely ppl will love it
so the system itself it's fine
the management matters
True, you can re-make magic POP to something nice and enjoyable, like some servers already did, thing is with csro files I wanted to fix and make everything 'stock' sro, so I'm working with clean fully working files
Old 03/20/2022, 02:01   #9

elite*gold: 15
if you really wanna go with everything "stock" and clean sro, feel free to use shiroi version since they haven't done many edits on the files, got everything working as intended till cap 130 (Arabian coast and petra), and about the extra **** found in the files, you can disable them easily. (not worth starting over in the so-called "elthane files".
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2022, 16:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by andzia098 View Post
if you really wanna go with everything "stock" and clean sro, feel free to use shiroi version since they haven't done many edits on the files, got everything working as intended till cap 130 (Arabian coast and petra), and about the extra **** found in the files, you can disable them easily. (not worth starting over in the so-called "elthane files".
Thanks for your suggestion, the thing is all links for shiroi files are dead, I couln't get them...