Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original trade system + Fortress war?

Discussion on Original trade system + Fortress war? within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Original trade system + Fortress war?

Has anyone managed to have this together so far, or its just impossible? I remember like I saw few private servers with this config.
Old 03/20/2021, 10:22   #2

elite*gold: 29
I didn't get it completely original working, so I had to improvise

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2021, 12:39   #3

elite*gold: 886
I didnt go as far as @putzeimer195 but its possible. If there is a serious request on it I can implement, and emulate, it in my open source filter . At the moment I'm using a gameserver addon but I'm pretty sure that the function for char reloading has already been released.

Old 03/20/2021, 15:31   #4

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
I didnt go as far as @putzeimer195 but its possible. If there is a serious request on it I can implement, and emulate, it in my open source filter . At the moment I'm using a gameserver addon but I'm pretty sure that the function for char reloading has already been released.

okay i like your way a bit more ^^
Old 03/20/2021, 15:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by putzeimer195 View Post
okay i like your way a bit more ^^
If you want you can slide into my Discord DMS and I can send you the Packet I used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2021, 06:35   #6

Those are not systems is only wear cape system, real new job system is to create it from 0, like u investi silk and earn silk, or u invest a item and u get a better item as reward or stuff like that, this is called new system trully.
Old 03/22/2021, 08:56   #7

Quote:

What am I missing? Nothing is changing on the character and in inventory?

In VSRO you can still wear old hunter and trader without teleporting or joining alias. But it doesn't seem to have any functionality on job. It's just like wearing dress. You can wear old cape too but it also doesn't work for pvp.

Why is it not possible to make char able to summon a trade horse when you wear them, and enable those shop items to be bought when the horse is summoned on non-job char completely free of the whole alias system, instead of trying to turn alias system into original one? Original was pretty simple.

Maybe you can delete trade npc, add a new npc, add items which can be sold for higher price to npcs in other towns? Dont even need to do all towns with this, just jg hotan dw. Possible?
Old 03/22/2021, 14:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatra54 View Post
What am I missing? Nothing is changing on the character and in inventory?

In VSRO you can still wear old hunter and trader without teleporting or joining alias. But it doesn't seem to have any functionality on job. It's just like wearing dress. You can wear old cape too but it also doesn't work for pvp.

Why is it not possible to make char able to summon a trade horse when you wear them, and enable those shop items to be bought when the horse is summoned on non-job char completely free of the whole alias system, instead of trying to turn alias system into original one? Original was pretty simple.

Maybe you can delete trade npc, add a new npc, add items which can be sold for higher price to npcs in other towns? Dont even need to do all towns with this, just jg hotan dw. Possible?
I mean it was more or less a proof of concept. Here is a close to done version.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2021, 07:46   #9

Quote:
I mean it was more or less a proof of concept. Here is a close to done version.

Nice. Also cool that silly *alias are not there. People dont care about hiding their name. Everyone likes it when they became popular in any job, for example a known thief. Alias is very stupid.

Didnt see in the video but thief also works? Can we see all 3 job levels when we click on character? and will you share this?
Old 03/23/2021, 10:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatra54 View Post
Nice. Also cool that silly *alias are not there. People dont care about hiding their name. Everyone likes it when they became popular in any job, for example a known thief. Alias is very stupid.

Didnt see in the video but thief also works? Can we see all 3 job levels when we click on character? and will you share this?
Well it shows that it works. People who can program can do it easily. Thief also works and @ and me are working on it. It will get released as soon as the server goes offline on which we're planning to use it.
Thanks
3 Users