Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Questions & Answers
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Added D14 +15 Items to Magic POP BUT after exchange they're +0

Discussion on Added D14 +15 Items to Magic POP BUT after exchange they're +0 within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Added D14 +15 Items to Magic POP BUT after exchange they're +0

As the title says, I added D14 +15 item to magic pop, inside the magic pop machine they appear +15, the success rate is right BUT when succeed and exchange the coupon I receive +0 item, not +15!
any idea what is the cause?
Old 12/24/2020, 10:32   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodooneo View Post
As the title says, I added D14 +15 item to magic pop, inside the magic pop machine they appear +15, the success rate is right BUT when succeed and exchange the coupon I receive +0 item, not +15!
any idea what is the cause?

Take a look here (last post).
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2020, 15:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post

Take a look here (last post).
although this is useful but it doesn't solve my problem, my problem is that i added d14 items +15
Example :
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
when I win it, i get in inventory like this :

Your comment helped me to understand how to add a new tab and how to show any new item I add in a specific tab, it's not tricky it actually has a logic sequence thank you for that.
Old 12/24/2020, 15:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodooneo View Post
although this is useful but it doesn't solve my problem, my problem is that i added d14 items +15
Example :
when I win it, i get in inventory like this :

Your comment helped me to understand how to add a new tab and how to show any new item I add in a specific tab, it's not tricky it actually has a logic sequence thank you for that.

Check blapanda's comment

Perhaps you have +15 in your client but not in your database.