Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AHK

Discussion on AHK within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb AHK

Hey community
I have made some ahk scripts, and I wish to inject them into the sro_client, I tried compiling them to dll with the dll compiler, then injected them into the client but when i started the game it stuck on this client picture.
So, I am looking for ur help.
Thanks in advance. ❤️
Old 12/05/2020, 17:49   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Can i ask what's AHK scripts ?
Old 12/05/2020, 20:47   #3

There is no point to compile scripts into the client, because you can use them from "outside" too.
Old 12/05/2020, 21:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoleChow* View Post
Can i ask what's AHK scripts ?
It is a script language for automating the keys, making new hotkeys, keystrokes, auto zerk and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKeks View Post
There is no point to compile scripts into the client, because you can use them from "outside" too.
Yes u are right, i am just wanna make like my own hotkeys, strokes inside the game.
The main cause is that I couldn't make my ahk scripts run in a specific client.

The problem is that I have AHK script for auto-zerk for multiple clients, when I hide them with their mbot the script doesn't work. they only work in client show mode. My pc is so laggy right now. I hope u get my point.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ahk, bug, dll, injection, sro_client.exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
[MACRO/AHK source] Minimized hotkey stig/treamheal/shield (1024x768)
06/12/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Added as attachment the RAR of the precompiled exe, for you lazy bums :P If you want the water tao to follow you around instead of sitting somewhere, then just install and use FollowMe by evan found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 25307-followme-minimized-background.html This source is freely adapted from evan's minimized autostig, and is, in my intentions (you may use it how you prefer tho) a leveling aid for archers with a water companion. Basic settings (that...
AHK Probs
04/26/2008 - General Coding - 8 Replies
Hi Leute ich hab mal ein Problem, ich weiß nicht wieso der nicht den befehl wiederholt ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. Hier ist der Code: WinWait, Guild Wars, IfWinNotActive, Guild Wars, , WinActivate, Guild Wars, WinWaitActive, Guild Wars, random, way, 1, 1 If way = 1 { loop, 2 {
Question Qmacro/AHK.
12/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have a problem... Im trying to make a bot like SV, as A1Blaster said its a Qmacro like program I figured I could try this out. First thing i stumbled on was how to read process memory searching around everywhere got me the solution for example: VBSCall Call ReadMemory(&h4E1CEC,2,val) MessageBox(Cstr("My Money:"val)) That will give a messagebox telling how much cash you have in Qmacro, I like this idea a lot but what i dont like is how limited it is (And i mean interface and all..)...
AHK old macro
02/06/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
This in an old macro that was working on... it uses autohotkey so you can compile it yourself i haven't tested in other screens but for my screen it had worked pretty decent pc screen - 1280x1024 co screen -1024x768 dunno if this is any help to anyone but i thought i'd post it anyways. it has bugs, lots of missing code and prob only works at that exact res. if people like where its heading maybe i'll work on it again http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9656/logogh1.j pg