Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unlink teleporters

Discussion on unlink teleporters within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unlink teleporters

i want to unlink two fgw teleporters for example

i want to use grade1 and grade2 at the same time cause if i used grade1 for example grade2 will have cooldown too
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2020, 18:00   #2

elite*gold: 1070
I don't know if you can unlink the buff cooldown, you can decrease it at
dbo._RefGameWorldGroup_Config

And you can unlink/decrease the item cooldown by changing Desc10_128 at
dbo._RefObjItem

Code:
SELECT * FROM dbo._RefObjItem WHERE ID IN(SELECT LINK FROM dbo._RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 LIKE '%HOLE%') AND Desc8_128 <> '***'
I guess you can by assigning a different GameWorldGroupID to the Level 1/2/3/4 (w/e you want) at
dbo._RefGameWorldBindGameWorldGroup
And adding a new group with the new id you added on the other table at dbo._RefGameWorldGroup
And copy the old one from dbo._RefGameWorldGroup_Config and change the codename to w/e you did on the other table and modify

ENTER_WORLD_GROUP_COOL_TIME
TIMEDJOB_COOL_TIME_FORCLIENT

those has 300 by default in minutes (5 hours) change them to w/e and it technically should work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2020, 01:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Deadly View Post
I don't know if you can unlink the buff cooldown, you can decrease it at
dbo._RefGameWorldGroup_Config

And you can unlink/decrease the item cooldown by changing Desc10_128 at
dbo._RefObjItem

Code:
SELECT * FROM dbo._RefObjItem WHERE ID IN(SELECT LINK FROM dbo._RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 LIKE '%HOLE%') AND Desc8_128 <> 'xxx'
I guess you can by assigning a different GameWorldGroupID to the Level 1/2/3/4 (w/e you want) at
dbo._RefGameWorldBindGameWorldGroup
And adding a new group with the new id you added on the other table at dbo._RefGameWorldGroup
And copy the old one from dbo._RefGameWorldGroup_Config and change the codename to w/e you did on the other table and modify

ENTER_WORLD_GROUP_COOL_TIME
TIMEDJOB_COOL_TIME_FORCLIENT

those has 300 by default in minutes (5 hours) change them to w/e and it technically should work.
i already did that but still they are linked

_RefGameWorldGroup_Config
Code:
1	1	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD	ENTER_WORLD_GROUP_COOL_TIME	1440	INT32
1	2	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD	TIMEDJOB_COOL_TIME_FORCLIENT	1440	CLIENT_DATA
1	3	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD	TIMEDJOB_ICONURL_FORCLIENT	icon\item\etc\teleprot_hole.ddj	CLIENT_DATA
1	4	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD	TIMEDJOB_EXPANATION_FORCLIENT	UIIT_STT_PARTY_LOST_WOLRD_EXPANATION	CLIENT_DATA
1	5	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD	TIMEDJOB_SUBJECT_FORCLIENT	UIIT_STT_PARTY_LOST_WOLRD_SUBJECT	CLIENT_DATA
1	6	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD2	ENTER_WORLD_GROUP_COOL_TIME	1400	INT32
1	7	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD2	TIMEDJOB_COOL_TIME_FORCLIENT	1400	CLIENT_DATA
1	8	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD2	TIMEDJOB_ICONURL_FORCLIENT	icon\item\etc\teleprot_hole.ddj	CLIENT_DATA
1	9	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD2	TIMEDJOB_EXPANATION_FORCLIENT	UIIT_STT_PARTY_LOST_WOLRD_EXPANATION1	CLIENT_DATA
1	10	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD2	TIMEDJOB_SUBJECT_FORCLIENT	UIIT_STT_PARTY_LOST_WOLRD_SUBJECT1	CLIENT_DATA
NULL	NULL	NULL	NULL	NULL	NULL
RefGameWorldGroup
Code:
1	GROUP_INS_GOD	잊혀진 세계 토귀 월드 그룹	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD
2	GROUP_INS_GOD2	잊혀진 세계 토귀 월드 그룹	GROUP_CONFIG_INS_GOD2
NULL	NULL	NULL	NULL

BindGameWorldGroup

Code:
1	23	96	2
am i missing something ?
Old 10/14/2020, 19:59   #4

You can try to delete the bound group temporary and see if the "link" is gone.
Also all FGW teleport items are linked with each other. After using one item you cannot use another FGW teleport.
Most likely you have to create a complete new item for it.

You can also add the content of group config to gameworld config, if there is an issue with groups.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2020, 21:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKeks View Post
You can try to delete the bound group temporary and see if the "link" is gone.
Also all FGW teleport items are linked with each other. After using one item you cannot use another FGW teleport.
Most likely you have to create a complete new item for it.

You can also add the content of group config to gameworld config, if there is an issue with groups.
thanks but it doesn't go just like that , anyways i tried hard and finally i did it
#request to cclose