Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


database ask

Discussion on database ask within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
database ask

what is best database to edit in it clean one no bugs no edit
and use Vsro database or BL database or Csro database
i,m new editor and waht language need to make a query and git hub

thx guys

hodamoseba is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 01:56   #2

 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 169
first of all there's a no virgin db released since megamax stole, you have to fix them all. if you're newbie you've to start to bump post for get a ^^ clean ^^ db. in this hell $=db.

ytd.
Monarch MVP is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 02:14   #3
Benutzertitel



 
elite*gold: 400
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,528
Received Thanks: 2,329
Arrow SRO Private Server -> SRO PServer Quest…

#moved

I deleted the thread where no answer was made. Please next time report your thread in that wrong section for a move.
Devsome is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 08:52   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch MVP View Post
first of all there's a no virgin db released since megamax stole, you have to fix them all. if you're newbie you've to start to bump post for get a ^^ clean ^^ db. in this hell $=db.

ytd.
i will try sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
#moved

I deleted the thread where no answer was made. Please next time report your thread in that wrong section for a move.
sorry man i,m new




so search for clean one ?
hodamoseba is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 15:32   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodamoseba View Post
what is best database to edit in it clean one no bugs no edit
and use Vsro database or BL database or Csro database
i,m new editor and waht language need to make a query and git hub

thx guys

You can try with Vsro files
Because its files are available many on the Internet
You need a programming language so that you know how to create codes & Querys
I will search for DB Clean i remember one had an average
If you need it, tell me it's For Free
CriticalSro is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 19:10   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalSro View Post
You can try with Vsro files
Because its files are available many on the Internet
You need a programming language so that you know how to create codes & Querys
I will search for DB Clean i remember one had an average
If you need it, tell me it's For Free
yes please and thx for help
hodamoseba is offline  
Old 10/10/2020, 23:20   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodamoseba View Post
yes please and thx for help
np ur welcome if you need the DB pm me
CriticalSro is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
01/09/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 104 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
[ASK] DATABASE PROFESSIONALS [ASK]
08/05/2015 - Facebook - 1 Replies
So i created a website that has database but my problem is MY TOKEN is changing constantly and do not go to the login page. Any help please? Thankyou! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE IMAGE IT JUST STAYS LIKE THAT AND CHANGING ITS TOKEN CONSTANTLY



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.