Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Stored Produce Uniques

Discussion on Stored Produce Uniques within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 44
Exclamation Stored Produce Uniques

Hi guys! im working in a Stored Produce to give something to a player when he kill a Unique
but i got a problem i dont know how to get witch Unique is killed
who can help me with that.
loader8 is offline  
Old 08/11/2020, 06:17   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 231
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
Hi guys! im working in a Stored Produce to give something to a player when he kill a Unique
but i got a problem i dont know how to get witch Unique is killed
who can help me with that.
simple one
Attached Files
File Type: txt xx.txt (619 Bytes, 26 views)
bimbum* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2020, 07:56   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post
simple one
It would be much more useful and quality work to give a reward to the player with a bot that controls the unique death package.
Chigako is offline  
Old 08/11/2020, 13:05   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post
simple one
thx so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigako View Post
It would be much more useful and quality work to give a reward to the player with a bot that controls the unique death package.
why ?
package vs stored produce
loader8 is offline  
Old 08/11/2020, 17:47   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
thx so much!



why ?
package vs stored produce
When I looked at the procedure he shared, I saw that there were too many event ids entered. I do not find it correct to add this extra load to _AddLogChar running by GameServer. Awarding awards with the bot will be much more convenient and safe.
Chigako is offline  
Old 08/12/2020, 02:48   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post
simple one
i see the produce is the same problem that i got how i get the value for @ed

declare @id int = (select id from SRO_VT_SHARD.._refobjcommon where codename128 = @ed and service =1 )

@ed
that is my problem i dont know how to get it
loader8 is offline  
Old 08/13/2020, 03:36   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
i see the produce is the same problem that i got how i get the value for @ed

declare @id int = (select id from SRO_VT_SHARD.._refobjcommon where codename128 = @ed and service =1 )

@ed
that is my problem i dont know how to get it
declare @ed varchar(max) = (select CodeName128 from SRO_VT_SHARDLOG.._UniquesLog where id=(select max (id) from SRO_VT_SHARDLOG.._UniquesLog))
bimbum* is offline  
Old 08/13/2020, 06:06   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post
declare @ed varchar(max) = (select CodeName128 from SRO_VT_SHARDLOG.._UniquesLog where id=(select max (id) from SRO_VT_SHARDLOG.._UniquesLog))
my DB SHARDLOG do not have the table and dont have the produce that insert into that table the Nickname and the ID Unique
loader8 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.