Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

psremu, ideas?

Discussion on psremu, ideas? within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/16/2010, 03:53   #61

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
Try
login: admin
PW: root

If they deleted that one, you need to hack into their system, wich requires a very very very good knowledge of CMD and DB Hacking.

To bad i cant contact my friend, this guy is like pro 1337 hacker, it was so strange, he took his laptop to my place, and i got a highly secured router, mines very strange, it says it has no password, but you cant come on to it, i have to give you permission , through my router, and then through my main server ( my PC ), but this guy ( seger ) he had his laptop at my house, he had no internet, 2 minutes later, he succesfully hacked into my router, and he had internet, 5 minutes later, i had no internet connection anymore, he took it all off, i had to call my internet provider company, and they had to reset internet, and it costed me 50 Euro , because i spend like 3-4 hours with them on the phone.. all through CMD, so if you are expert at CMD and a pro at hacking into databases, this can be done in 10 minutes, but since all the noobs here on Epvp( no offense , but be honest 98% of all the people here on the sro section, cant do shit, accept of some easy .pk2 editing ( wich you had to follow 20 guides for before you knew what 10% of the pk2 files ment ) but if somebody here knows some good cmd and database hacking skills, he can give it some shots to hack into ZSZC and steal their files..i know this was a long and boring story, but im so bored right now, that i wanted to share something with you all.

Peace,

Glialka.

P.S. ooh yeah, for the guys who didnt knew, i was gone for more then 4 months, but im back now, since i was interested in Silkroad again, since i heard from Hambal that it was fully spammed with these "Emulators".
Few facts:
1. The default administrator username in Windows (every OS since 'Windows 98') is "Administrator", not "admin".

2. The default password for this username is.. well, nothing, there is no password for this username by default.

3. Before 'Windows Server 2007' you couldn't even change this username's name, nor delete/block it.

4. As you can see, this OS is 'Windows Server 2003', which means, there is no username named "admin" (unless they've created one of course).

5. Remote Desktop's system does not generate its own usernames, therefore, if you want to try to login with the default administrator username,
you should try "Administrator" without a password (I doubt it'd work, it's a common sense to set a password for the administrator before you sell a dedicated server).

6. If there's a password and you still want to try to brute force the 'logon screen' (useless if you'd ask me), you need to use "Administrator" since it's the only username you know and it will always be there.

Oriya.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/16/2010, 10:10   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
lol noobs zszc has spy's here yet u speak of attempting to hack their server hahaha epic noobish
Lol who care?
I have ports of all pservers atm :P:P
So dont be worried.

@Oriya9,thx.
Old 05/16/2010, 10:21   #63

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Somehow we need to find the administrator password..
Old 05/16/2010, 18:59   #64

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Somehow we need to find the administrator password..
Endless job.
Old 05/16/2010, 23:02   #65

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
Endless job.
Exactly.
I have calculated the time of the brute-force process based on a 5-length password, 94 valid characters and 5 seconds for every try.
that's 127k years.

Now, that's just for a 5-length password, the password can be 1 to even 50+ characters long.
so, if you're going to live few more millions/billions years, you can give it a shot
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2010, 01:28   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealMadafaka View Post
oh rly?
release one better emu and then call me noob.
I didnt saw any emulators from you which got an autospawn system with drop function.
So look ,who got the trashlator.
lol...
I will. If you honestly think spawning monsters and drop calculations as simple as what is in SEA is super advanced shit, you can't even comprehend how pathetically easy that is to do. What PAX did do is this:

1. Static spawns on a timer (takes about 20 minutes to code up)
2. Drops with a simple rand() call (takes less)

What PAX didn't do is this:

1. Dynamic grouping and spawning density driven by a database and potentially scriptable and time-dynamic (this would take ~1 week to get fully working, with a good programmer).

2. Have those monsters use a dynamic database-driven attack system with scriptable AI, skills/effects driven by database sets (say, % chance of use, cooldown, effect + effect strength, etc). [this would take ~2 weeks to get working well, roughly)

3. Implement a collision detection system so the above monsters wouldn't wander around through objects and walls (this could take a few weeks depending on how you implement it, with a good octree implementation, it should only take a few hours if your AI is all scripted to use a collision stub so it's pluggable).

4. Implement a hierarchical probabilistic drop system, something which can emulate complex drop tables. This took me and a group of very intelligent and highly experienced individuals in an IRC channel several hours of discussing to come up with a system which would be efficient and very customizable. Writing the base engine took me roughly 2 hours. Creating the drop tables BY HAND and putting them into a database to be loaded dynamically by the emulator would take 1-2 weeks to get them tweaked and feeling right.

Now that you know what an insignificant amount of work PAX did do, do note he's incapable of any of the last 4 points, and that's what needs to be implemented in a GOOD emulator.

Please stop being so ignorant.

Quote:
Try
login: admin
PW: root
As was pointed out, in windows, the default is "Administrator", also "root" is a retarded password nobody would ever use.

Quote:
If they deleted that one, you need to hack into their system, wich requires a very very very good knowledge of CMD and DB Hacking.
That makes no sense. You have almost no knowledge of how windows works, I see.

Quote:
To bad i cant contact my friend, this guy is like pro 1337 hacker, it was so strange, he took his laptop to my place, and i got a highly secured router, mines very strange, it says it has no password, but you cant come on to it, i have to give you permission , through my router, and then through my main server ( my PC ), but this guy ( seger ) he had his laptop at my house, he had no internet, 2 minutes later, he succesfully hacked into my router, and he had internet, 5 minutes later, i had no internet connection anymore, he took it all off, i had to call my internet provider company, and they had to reset internet, and it costed me 50 Euro , because i spend like 3-4 hours with them on the phone.. all through CMD, so if you are expert at CMD and a pro at hacking into databases, this can be done in 10 minutes, but since all the noobs here on Epvp( no offense , but be honest 98% of all the people here on the sro section, cant do shit, accept of some easy .pk2 editing ( wich you had to follow 20 guides for before you knew what 10% of the pk2 files ment ) but if somebody here knows some good cmd and database hacking skills, he can give it some shots to hack into ZSZC and steal their files..i know this was a long and boring story, but im so bored right now, that i wanted to share something with you all.
None of this was even technically semi-accurate. You made it all up, and further, you tried to make up a story without actually knowing what you're talking about. Pathetic. I know "1337 hackers", what you're describing sounds like some kind of movie shit that never happens IRL. What happens IRL is much more subtle. If you're stupid enough to be downloading movies or streaming music, anyone with a laptop equipped with airsnort and airpcap can easily use common tools like kismet or aircrack to break your WEP/WPA key rather quickly.

Please try not to be such a fucking idiot next time, thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2010, 01:59   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jM3 View Post
I will. If you honestly think spawning monsters and drop calculations as simple as what is in SEA is super advanced shit, you can't even comprehend how pathetically easy that is to do. What PAX did do is this:

1. Static spawns on a timer (takes about 20 minutes to code up)
2. Drops with a simple rand() call (takes less)

What PAX didn't do is this:

1. Dynamic grouping and spawning density driven by a database and potentially scriptable and time-dynamic (this would take ~1 week to get fully working, with a good programmer).

2. Have those monsters use a dynamic database-driven attack system with scriptable AI, skills/effects driven by database sets (say, % chance of use, cooldown, effect + effect strength, etc). [this would take ~2 weeks to get working well, roughly)

3. Implement a collision detection system so the above monsters wouldn't wander around through objects and walls (this could take a few weeks depending on how you implement it, with a good octree implementation, it should only take a few hours if your AI is all scripted to use a collision stub so it's pluggable).

4. Implement a hierarchical probabilistic drop system, something which can emulate complex drop tables. This took me and a group of very intelligent and highly experienced individuals in an IRC channel several hours of discussing to come up with a system which would be efficient and very customizable. Writing the base engine took me roughly 2 hours. Creating the drop tables BY HAND and putting them into a database to be loaded dynamically by the emulator would take 1-2 weeks to get them tweaked and feeling right.

Now that you know what an insignificant amount of work PAX did do, do note he's incapable of any of the last 4 points, and that's what needs to be implemented in a GOOD emulator.

Please stop being so ignorant.

As was pointed out, in windows, the default is "Administrator", also "root" is a retarded password nobody would ever use.

That makes no sense. You have almost no knowledge of how windows works, I see.

None of this was even technically semi-accurate. You made it all up, and further, you tried to make up a story without actually knowing what you're talking about. Pathetic. I know "1337 hackers", what you're describing sounds like some kind of movie shit that never happens IRL. What happens IRL is much more subtle. If you're stupid enough to be downloading movies or streaming music, anyone with a laptop equipped with airsnort and airpcap can easily use common tools like kismet or aircrack to break your WEP/WPA key rather quickly.

Please try not to be such a fucking idiot next time, thanks.
its so easy ? so tell me why you are making sremu 4 years already and its still a piece of shit ? you are not even close to sea project noob . I am sure your newest sremu will be grabbed from sea emu code.You say you can make working emu in 4 weeks or little more , but you work already 4 years and you still develop only big SHIT. You can only grab code from others , you are one big shit developer .

JM3:"please give me packets eckoro , pleeeeasse peoples !!for community !!"

its pathetic how noobs coding Csremu and you are owner of they work.They are stupid peoples. If you want to do something really for community don't relase shit to fix under GPL license.
Old 05/17/2010, 02:05   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
its so easy ? so tell me why you are making sremu 4 years already and its still a piece of **** ? you are not even close to sea project noob . I am sure your newest sremu will be grabbed from sea emu code.You say you can make working emu in 4 weeks or little more , but you work already 4 years and you still develop only big ****. You can only grab code from others , you are one big **** developer .

JM3:"please give me packets eckoro , pleeeeasse peoples !!for community !!"

its pathetic how noobs coding Csremu and you are owner of they work.They are stupid peoples. If you want to do something really for community don't relase **** to fix under GPL license.
Lol the token paxtard.

I've not been working on sremu for 4 years. I've been working full time and getting a degree from school. I don't live with my parents and I pay for absolutely everything, and I have a full time job as well as a 4 year degree in math no less. Let's see you try any of that and then talk ****.

What I do have done is far more advanced than pax is even capable of understanding, and there's nothing in SEA I would want. You clearly know nothing about how this stuff works, you're just copy+pasting pax's arguments from the chatbox, lol. I haven't stolen anyone's code, and enforcing the GPL is not "stealing code." You're a ******* moron and keep posting like this and I'll gladly get a mod involved with infractions. You're just flaming with no content and complete ignorance.

Get the **** out you retarded paxfuck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2010, 02:15   #69

lol... Everyone here complaining about packets and random bullshit... i remember how sremu was open source, with an open wiki with a lot of packets cls (yeah, the ******) and more other random anonymous people gave.

What happened? instead of making a PUBLIC, OPEN SOURCE, awesome ****, this was born: esro, lyzerkSro (i dont know all the different names he had for that ****) sea, sun, penissro, etc...

It was really funny when the wiki went down and a lot of people started to ask where the **** it was (people that never shared anything).

It was open source at the beggining and they wanted everyone to be part of it, after those ****** project were born, when everyone was just leeching the packets and ****, they made the private project.

Self ownd whining people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2010, 02:16   #70

Quote:
Lol the token paxtard.

I've not been working on sremu for 4 years. I've been working full time and getting a degree from school. I don't live with my parents and I pay for absolutely everything, and I have a full time job as well as a 4 year degree in math no less. Let's see you try any of that and then talk ****.

What I do have done is far more advanced than pax is even capable of understanding, and there's nothing in SEA I would want. You clearly know nothing about how this stuff works, you're just copy+pasting pax's arguments from the chatbox, lol. I haven't stolen anyone's code, and enforcing the GPL is not "stealing code." You're a ******* moron and keep posting like this and I'll gladly get a mod involved with infractions. You're just flaming with no content and complete ignorance.

Legally thiefieng others code by posting basic things under gpl license its your method.
Pax project doesn't exist anymore because he was quit project because of massive flame and cracks. I am sure you don't have anything better than sea because then you can easy kill pax by posting better emu than sea .All what you can do its flaming and grabbing , not coding.Even you work or you go to school , 4 years its not enough to make emu after school ?. You are just pathetic and ignorant. You say about 4 weeks or more to finish emu , you are sick man. Only idiot can say packets its 90 % of the game. Pax was say long time ago packets are only 30 % of game or less. Shut up your mouth and turn off computer , do this for community.
Old 05/17/2010, 02:18   #71

Quote:
Legally thiefieng others code by posting basic things under gpl license its your method.
Pax project doesn't exist anymore because he was quit project because of massive flame and cracks. I am sure you don't have anything better than sea because then you can easy kill pax by posting better emu than sea .All what you can do its flaming and grabbing , not coding.Even you work or you go to school , 4 years its not enough to make emu after school ?. You are just pathetic and ignorant. You say about 4 weeks or more to finish emu , you are sick man. Only idiot can say packets its 90 % of the game. Pax was say long time ago packets are only 30 % of game or less. Shut up your mouth and turn off computer , do this for community.
i was about to sorry for my bad english, oh nvm.
Old 05/17/2010, 02:20   #72

Quote:

mod are informed about this too ? You are ignorant.
Old 05/17/2010, 02:23   #73

Quote:
mod are informed about this too ? You are ignorant.
I'm not ignorant of anything. Stop using english words you don't understand.
Old 05/17/2010, 02:29   #74

Quote:
I'm not ignorant of anything. Stop using english words you don't understand.
i am waiting for explanation why after 4 years you develop only **** ?show me your working emulator , compile and prove peoples.
Old 05/17/2010, 02:31   #75

Quote:
i am waiting for explanation why after 4 years you develop only **** ?show me your working emulator , compile and prove peoples.
He didnt realease anything (because he likes men) how can it be ****?