Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Eternity Online (110 Cap) - Complete Server Files

Discussion on [RELEASE] Eternity Online (110 Cap) - Complete Server Files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[RELEASE] Eternity Online (110 Cap) - Complete Server Files

Greetings,

As most of the community is aware, I was one of the owners of Eternity Online which launched in January of this year. Eternity was the largest 110 cap server of 2023, maybe even of all time, with no doubt. With a peak of 4850 real online players with massive activities across the board (just check YouTube to see the massive job fights etc.), you can be sure these files are extremely stable and a perfect base to build your server off of.

I won't get into the full story of why I've decided to release everything - I'll just keep it simple and say that 1.) the team has severly damaged my reputation with every guild in the scene making it very difficult to create further projects, not only hurting myself but my other partners, and 2.) some members of the team including myself are still not fully paid over 9 months later.

Now the main developer, Aaron, is attempting to sell the database & claiming he is the only developer who touched it (lie, my work & Kai's work are in here too) while ignoring my messages, in order to make even more money (despite the fact that he has royally screwed me over & received his % of Eternity profits in full).

These system databases are also being recycled over and over by the core team (Ash, Aaron, Woody) creating fake name projects such as Golden Online & OldSilkroad 80/OldSilkroad ZSZC (you can contact me privately for proofs about that), so I decided it’s time to stop letting people freeload off of mine & others work who weren’t compensated for their huge time and effort given.
I recommend you to not play these corrupted servers .
——————————————-
ANYWAYS, this is a release thread and not an accusation thread. If you want the full details about the situation, you can contact me privately and I’ll show everything with proofs.

[RELEASE INFO]

Full release of Eternity's complete server-side & client-side files.
Included content is:
  • Databases
  • Client
  • Files/Cert Setup
  • Quest Scripts
  • Additional tools & bots (event bot, discord bot, special db2media, etc.)
  • Website Themes
  • Filter Configuration (contact me privately for this)!

You can find the full server info here:

NOTE: Eternity was run on a special edition of MaxiGuard with various custom features developed just for us, so some features such as Team Chat may not work correctly on the public/beta editions of MaxiGuard.

NOTE 2: The database & its content can be easily ported to vPlus filter. Others maybe not as there are heavy filter dependencies in the procedures.

NOTE 3: I will also give the MaxiGuard filter configuration for EVERYTHING, including all changes which fix all types of abuse bugs. However, you need to contact me privately for it, because it's a long list of things and not just a file which can be attached to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------

[FILES]

Databases:
Client:
Modules/Server Files:
Quest Scripts:
Tools/Bots:
Website Theme:

Filter settings available now!

----------------------------------------------------------

These files are v5 (weekly patch #5) and second to last version of Eternity, so info may not accurately reflect the thread. Below, you can read all of the changelogs so you know what to expect.

Be careful — some of the databases do not have their original names due to the fact that I cleaned and backed them up on a currently running server and couldn’t have duplicated names. Be sure to use the original database names (as the files are named) or else you’ll run into problems.

It should be easy enough to change them during restoration, but in case you haven’t a shred of IQ, here is a query you can use to restore them directly with the correct naming:

Code:
USE [master]
RESTORE DATABASE [SRO_VT_ACCOUNT] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\SRO_VT_ACCOUNT.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [SRO_VT_SHARD] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\SRO_VT_SHARD.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [SRO_VT_LOG] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\SRO_VT_LOG.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [MaxiGuard_User] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\MaxiGuard_User.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [DiscordBot] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\DiscordBot.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [AARON_EVENTS] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\AARON_EVENTS.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [ANTHEIA] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\ANTHEIA.bak';
RESTORE DATABASE [CELESTIAL_MAGIC] FROM DISK = '<YOUR FILEPATH DIRECTORY HERE>\CELESTIAL_MAGIC.bak';
GO
Code:
ALTER DATABASE [MaxiGuard_UserEternity] MODIFY NAME = MaxiGuard_User;
ALTER DATABASE [__ETERNITY_SRO_VT_ACCOUNT] MODIFY NAME = SRO_VT_ACCOUNT;
ALTER DATABASE [__ETERNITY_SRO_VT_SHARD] MODIFY NAME = SRO_VT_SHARD;
ALTER DATABASE [__ETERNITY_SRO_VT_LOG] MODIFY NAME = SRO_VT_LOG;
  • This is the same database used in Supra Online 1:1, both 100 CH and 110 CH/EU versions. There are no new/changed systems or features, just basic edits like cap/race changes in those servers.
  • I have earlier versions of both the client/database, but not matching If you're interested, you can contact me privately.
  • No personal data/character data is offered in the release. All sensitive information as well as prior character information (logs, etc.) has been cleared. Also, all private keys such as Discord Bot token, IPs, logs, etc. have also been removed.
  • Use at your own risk (obviously).

I was managing the community, content creation, client developer, partial investor, and the vast majority of the unique features and ideas were either created by me or theorized by me. I do also have ownership over the majority of the social media platforms, so I do have a right as great as any to all of the work conducted in this project, especially considering the circumstances I am releasing them under. Don't trust false rumors!

Last but not least, enjoy.
#fortheworstcommunityever

Thanks
26 Users
Old 12/05/2023, 19:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
nothing in link available for download just Client Only !!
Old 12/05/2023, 19:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0o0P View Post
nothing in link available for download just Client Only !!
Sorry, try again! Everything is unrestricted and can be downloaded by all now.

EDIT: Modules/Server Files got flagged by Google. I'm reuploading them to new platforms and will replace the link. Everything else is available to download.

EDIT2: Uploaded to HipoFiles & VSROUpload. Links:
HIPOFILES:
VSROUPLOAD:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2023, 19:36   #4

The Black Market: 115/0/0
Very, very Strong release and thank you for your honesty, it takes a lot to make such a big step but i can only relate to the situation you have been through, I'm sorry that you got screwed up but i hope people wake up and realize that they been trolled by one and the same team over and over again.

Cheers Mate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 19:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena' View Post
Very, very Strong release and thank you for your honesty, it takes a lot to make such a big step but i can only relate to the situation you have been through, I'm sorry that you got screwed up but i hope people wake up and realize that they been trolled by one and the same team over and over again.

Cheers Mate.
Thanks for your kind words. What's done is done and it needed to happen. At least the public can benefit from this hard work and maybe the LEGIT community can do something cool with this base.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 19:50   #6

The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Thanks for your kind words. What's done is done and it needed to happen. At least the public can benefit from this hard work and maybe the LEGIT community can do something cool with this base.
Nothing to thank me for, this community should be thankful for your release. The whole project has a lot of insane features, instances etc. Will surely be usefull for the one or the other and i hope the right people get the hands on it. Bless you and the best wishes for your future in this .. well "community".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/05/2023, 20:17   #7

elite*gold: 53
Thank you very much for the release and for your honesty, I hope everything works out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 21:06   #8

nice game ... good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 21:31   #9

Thank you for this, shall look into this further

Something I am into is game developing and have been studying it for awhile, this would be my first majour project to go through and look at, thank you again
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 21:54   #10

Awesome release bro .. i hope to you all the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 22:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGhostSpiriTxX View Post
Thank you very much for the release and for your honesty, I hope everything works out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow94gaming View Post
Thank you for this, shall look into this further

Something I am into is game developing and have been studying it for awhile, this would be my first majour project to go through and look at, thank you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kled. View Post
Awesome release bro .. i hope to you all the best
Thank you! Best of luck using the release as well!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 22:29   #12

elite*gold: 286
I understand that there are unresolved issues with Aaron, but I believe there may be a misunderstanding. Old Silkroad is not affiliated with the names you mentioned earlier. SilverEagle and Fairytale are the owners of Old Silkroad, while Aaron is the second developer, not the main developer. He is responsible for Developing game events only & He is one of the team members only.

Therefore, I kindly request that you refrain from mentioning Old Silkroad in your discussions related to these individual issues. Old Silkroad operates independently and maintains no affiliation with the mentioned individuals.
Old 12/05/2023, 22:41   #13

appreciate your honesty and expose these gold diggers
wish ya all the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2023, 22:54   #14

elite*gold: 77
I do not authorize the release of this database. One of the mods has to delete this ASAP.

Now let's reply to your claims.

First of all, the team didn't damage your reputation. Your reputation was already damaged as fuck and you yourself are aware of it, which is why you haven't joined the team under your real name aka Hype.

Proof of you saying your reputation is turning into trash:
You're fully aware of how garbage your reputation has become in the past few years due to your childish behavior. Don't even dare to blame us for that.

The main reason you haven't been paid is because you decided to blackmail us with the ownership of Eternity's Discord server, alongside your procrastination throughout the server. However, that's your problem with someone else in the team, not me. You know damn well I didn't have any control over the server's income.

As for me claiming I'm the only developer who has ever touched this database, it's actually true, the amount of work put by Kai in this database is very little. The only features in this database that were developed by Kai and are still being used until today are Devil's Garden and Baghdad Dungeon, which he did back in 2020 when I had him help me with some of Enfexia's to-dos. Oh, and by the way, Kai has been fully paid for his work in this database, and he never complained that he hasn't been paid like you did.

You're claiming your work is in this database, but you have never actually touched it except when you messed it up with your subpar query writing skills when you fucked up everyone's items and I had to work for 6 hours non stop to fix your mess, remember? Your only contributions to the development of this server were some very basic stuff such as plus glows and rewriting some texts/descriptions. Wow, much wow. I guess I should give you half of what I sell this database for.

"These system databases are also being recycled over and over by the core team (Ash, Aaron, Woody) creating fake name projects such as Golden Online & OldSilkroad 80/OldSilkroad ZSZC (you can contact me privately for proofs about that), so I decided it’s time to stop letting people freeload off of mine & others work who weren’t compensated for their huge time and effort given. I recommend you to not play these corrupted servers ��."

You know what's funny? You have literally just mentioned the most successful and corruption-free projects in the entire scene, and you're claiming they're corrupted. To anyone reading this, please go have a look at Old Silkroad's thread and Golden's thread. Both servers have been online for over 8 to 12 months, and both have been very well known for being corruption-free. So, your accusations there are once again invalid. Moreover, those databases aren't being used in neither Golden nor Old Silkroad. Only the EVENTS are being used in Old Silkroad, nothing else.
Oh and by the way, get your facts right about the owners of those servers because your information seems inaccurate.
OH and thank you for the free marketing! Much appreciated!

"I was managing the community, content creation, client developer, partial investor, and the vast majority of the unique features and ideas were either created by me or theorized by me. I do also have ownership over the majority of the social media platforms, so I do have a right as great as any to all of the work conducted in this project, especially considering the circumstances I am releasing them under. Don't trust false rumors!"

You weren't involved in content creation. Spamming wiNt for the trailer doesn't count as managing content creation. Oh, and I chose the song for Eternity's cinematic. Does that make me a content creation manager? What kind of silly joke is that?

You're also making a joke of yourself by calling yourself a client developer because all you did was recolor EFPs and rewrite text. If you call that a client developer, I don't know what to say.

Oh and the reason I am not replying to you on WhatsApp is that you are pathetic and ungrateful. I have been very respectful to you, even after Eternity ended. Yet, you still went on and called me a "23-year-old virgin" and talked shit about me behind my back in one of your recent conversations with Woody. Why don't you man up, get into a call with me, and say that? Or are you still afraid that anyone hearing your voice will expose how girly you sound?

Finally, thank you once again for the free marketing included in this part "you can be sure these files are extremely stable and a perfect base to build your server off of.".

If y'all wanted to know who's that amazing developer who's capable of developing all these stable servers with these amazing features and events, it's me. Here's some evidence from someone who's supposedly trying to harm me

EDIT: one of the reasons the team didn't like Hype is that he rarely respected deadlines and mostly procrastinated, our ePvP thread was supposed to released on 13th of January but was released on 16th instead, only because he procrastinated A LOT on it.

I am chatting with him right as we speak and here's proof of him admitting to that:

This is how everything with Hype in it ends, nothing new.
Old 12/06/2023, 01:17   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron* View Post
I do not authorize the release of this database. One of the mods has to delete this ASAP.
This database along with the files released belong to and are copyrighted by Joymax. You do not own nor have the copyrights over any of this material, therefore it's completely fair for it to be released, especially considering the circumstances it is being released under.

Quote:
First of all, the team didn't damage your reputation. Your reputation was already damaged as fuck and you yourself are aware of it, which is why you haven't joined the team under your real name aka Hype.

Proof of you saying your reputation is turning into trash:
You're fully aware of how garbage your reputation has become in the past few years due to your childish behavior. Don't even dare to blame us for that.
You surely know I'm not referring to my reputation under "Hype" name rather the name I used at Eternity. Despite having a toxic reputation as a player, it never affected and actually only strengthened my reputation in the server creator scene, as I had multiple guild connections which were useful in creating the massive reputation Eternity had.

What I'm referring to is the fact that you & Woody have constantly been talking to every master and player trying to convince them to stay away from my servers post-Eternity. Not only that, both of you also had the gall to fake-name my server "Glory" and then publish an EPVP thread to block mine. Both of you continously were working against me because you knew that I had attained a very good reputation after Eternity with my management of the server. Your whole "server monarchy" did not want me to go off and create further servers on my own without you, which you knew I was going to do; so instead you decided to try to defame me to make sure I wouldn't affect your profit margins. If this doesn't spell out jealousy, I don't know what does.

Quote:
The main reason you haven't been paid is because you decided to blackmail us with the ownership of Eternity's Discord server.
This one made me BURST. OUT. LAUGHING.
I never held the Discord server "captive." I agreed to give the Discord ownership after I received my final payment for the server, as you can see here:

We had the same deal for months with absolutely no change whatsoever, while I was still waiting for the money. This can be proven by looking through our older DMs about the final income meeting and the talks we had over the months about my remaining payments.

Both parties agreed to the fact that I would keep the discord ownership until I was fully paid, and nobody had any strong objections to this that lasted past a few words.

Even after all of this, I conceited and agreed to pass the ownership over as soon as I received my investment money (NOT remaining profit payment) with a MIDDLEMAN (Comanche)

Comanche never received the money and there was no further activity in the group after the hellos and such.

You've even admitted that I did the right thing here:

There was not any type of "hostage" situation whatsoever, rather an attempt from your side to take even more from me without giving back what was rightfully mine. I guarantee that even had I transferred the Discord's ownership to you, I would have never seen my investment money nor the final payout of my profits either. Stop trying to paint me as a liar - the only one whose a liar is you. I've never once any type of blackmailing or anything of the sort for any reason - I never had a reason to. This is obviously just a ploy to try to turn the public opinion for you.

Quote:
As for me claiming I'm the only developer who has ever touched it, it's actually true, the amount of work put by Kai in this database is very little. The only features in this database that were developed by Kai and are still being used until today are Devil's Garden and Baghdad Dungeon, which he did back in 2020 when I had him help me with some of Enfexia's to-dos. Oh, and by the way, Kai has been fully paid for his work in this database, and he never complained that he hasn't been paid like you did.

You're claiming your work is in this database, but you have never actually touched it except when you messed it up with your subpar query writing skills, remember? Your only contributions to the development of this server were some very basic stuff such as plus glows and rewriting some texts/descriptions. Wow, much wow. I guess I should give you half of what I sell this database for.
More lies, more lies...
Kai was helping with the development process of Eternity from the very beginning, behind the scenes. I can't attest to EVERYTHING he created himself, but I can confidently say that Kai did MORE than just "dungeons in 2020 for Enfexia."

If Kai hadn't done any work on Eternity besides dungeons in 2020 as you claim, then why did Kai have access to Eternity database throughout the whole server? Not just the database, but our live & test server hosts. Not only that, but Kai was working on fixes for the server that you "totally developed yourself?"
December 2022?

January 2023???

In fact, here's the best part, when Kai was caught selling black market silk in the server and you had to REMOVE HIS ACCESS.

Kai has been helping with the development of Eternity since the beginning - you're just trying to undermind the role he played in order to establish yourself as the sole developer of the server; meanwhile this is not even close to being true. You're simply making up scenarios and acting as if they are the true reality and 100% truthful, yet that is far from the case.
I'm sure that Kai will come into this thread and deny that he ever developed anything for Eternity, but friends will always lie for friends

I've shown sufficient proof to prove that Kai played a role much further than you claim. But, let's say that isn't enough. What about me? You claim that I did nothing on your database rather than a few simple queries which "fucked the server" meanwhile wasn't I the one adjusting most of your event procedures? I've done a ton of work in your event systems fixing a lot of stupid mistakes as well as adding new conditions for notices/adding new texts.

My "useless queries" solved 90% of the ticket issues in Eternity that you were too busy partying to handle. I did make a mistake while doing an item fix, I'll admit it was a big fuckup on my end. But, it surely wouldn't have happened if I wasn't handling 20 DIFFERENT ISSUES AT ONCE while you were at a CONVENTION FOR GAMERS with WOODY AND ASH. Not paying attention to the server AT ALL.

My work is all over that database, no matter what you want to say about it. It's not all yours, so stop acting like it is. Your best friend Gannicus even came to me today and admitted this:

Quote:

"These system databases are also being recycled over and over by the core team (Ash, Aaron, Woody) creating fake name projects such as Golden Online & OldSilkroad 80/OldSilkroad ZSZC (you can contact me privately for proofs about that), so I decided it’s time to stop letting people freeload off of mine & others work who weren’t compensated for their huge time and effort given. I recommend you to not play these corrupted servers ��."

You know what's funny? You have literally just mentioned the most successful and corruption-free projects in the entire scene, and you're claiming they're corrupted. To anyone reading this, please go have a look at Old Silkroad's thread and Golden's thread. Both servers have been online for over 8 to 12 months, and both have been very well known for being corruption-free. So, your accusations there are once again invalid.
Anyone can claim they're non-corrupted and have that be false. It's easy when you're a compulsive liar like you & Woody are. Didn't you love to tell the players that "Eternity has no deals whatsoever!"? We all know how true that is XDDD. There are guilds playing Golden under both real and fake names that would never touch Silkroad without taking money/cashback/some sort of corrupted bonus. Anyone with an ounce of IQ will be able to realize that and easily see through your hollow lies. It's just a shame that innocent players in this community get scammed by corrupted servers who like to act like they don't have any deals with any players/guilds, when in fact, that's just a lie that the administration tells over and over and over again...

Quote:
"I was managing the community, content creation, client developer, partial investor, and the vast majority of the unique features and ideas were either created by me or theorized by me. I do also have ownership over the majority of the social media platforms, so I do have a right as great as any to all of the work conducted in this project, especially considering the circumstances I am releasing them under. Don't trust false rumors!"

You weren't involved in content creation. Spamming wiNt for the trailer doesn't count as managing content creation. Oh, and I chose the song for Eternity's cinematic. Does that make me a content creation manager? What kind of silly joke is that?
Content creation doesn't mean what you think it means in this context. I was the one who created nearly every single post, ad, announcement, thread, ordered designs, etc. for the entire server. No post went through without being authorized by me. All of it was written and designed completely by me & my vision, and that's what I mean by content creation. When have you ever written a single thing for Eternity? Never. I was the one handling all of that. Nobody mentioned anything about a cinematic, so take your head out of your ass and learn what you're talking about before you actually say it.

Quote:
You're also making a joke of yourself by calling yourself a client developer because all you did was recolor EFPs and rewrite text. If you call that a client developer, I don't know what to say.
You know I did much more than recoloring EFPs and re-writing texts I was one of the first one to get my hands on the exclusive Shambhala dungeon files and add them to Eternity. Unfortunately with you being a clueless and useless developer, you weren't able to code the triggers and we weren't able to use them. Not to mention I handled everything related with model switchers, glow effects, plus effects, fixing broken textures, fixing crash issues, etc. I was pushing patches 24/7 while you were both asleep and here and you know that very well. And I'm not the client developer? I did 10x more work in the client than you ever did. You basically just added lines and it was me who stylized them and fixed them. Don't try to turn this into another lie, because if I go through our DMs and get every screenshot of what I've done on the client, this thread will be 50 pages long.

Quote:
Oh and the reason I am not replying to you on WhatsApp is that you are pathetic and ungrateful. I have been very respectful to you, even after Eternity ended. Yet, you still went on and called me a "23-year-old virgin" and talked shit about me behind my back in one of your recent conversations with Woody. Why don't you man up, get into a call with me, and say that? Or are you still afraid that anyone hearing your voice will expose how girly you sound?
?

I guess you also don't know how many times I defended you to Woody, but you wouldn't care about that eh? Meanwhile Woody was insulting you 24/7 LOLLLLL. You get played like a puppet... it's fine, I understand. Feel better soon. Nobody is who you think they are

Just want to add that I'm done replying to your nonsense after this. Everything you've said has been either a complete or partial lie, and you are just grasping at straws to protect yourself and your damaged reputation. I would do the same if I had just been exposed for being a disgusting scammer. Nevertheless, I understand that you're so angry, but please chill out. I don't want to see your nonsense in my DMs.

Good luck!
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
110 cap, eternity, eternity online, silkroad, silkroad online