Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] srClientDataGenerator (better DB2Media)

Discussion on [RELEASE] srClientDataGenerator (better DB2Media) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
[RELEASE] srClientDataGenerator (better DB2Media)

Hello Folks,

I am releasing my srClientDataGenerator (basically a better version of DB2Media).

Benefits of my srClientDataGenerator over the classic DB2Media applications:
  • dynamic and fully customizable queries to generate txt files (currently setup for VSRO 1.188)
  • srClientDataGenerator creates files that are 100% identical to joymax

you can add / modify everything in the config.ini, the current configuration is incomplete and setup for VSRO 1.188 however someone can probably complete it and even do different configs for different server files.

Information:
  • The section names can be custom and is only there to provide an selection inside the application, however the name [SkillEncryptor] is reserved for spell encryption if you use server files that don't require spell encryption you can simply delete it.
  • If you modify the config.ini please make sure to replace your database name with {0} to keep it dynamic (it is not required but its best practice) my application will replace any {0} with the Database value configured in the SQL section
Attached Files
File Type: zip srClientDataGenerator.zip (26.7 KB, 344 views)
Thanks
26 Users
Old 02/01/2023, 08:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Welcome back.
Old 02/01/2023, 09:44   #3

Thank you very much, good luck to you
Old 02/03/2023, 07:44   #4

elite*gold: 90
Awesome ��
Old 02/03/2023, 21:35   #5

Why would you limit the amount queries a group can have? 9/10.

Attached the config from my preference for vSRO 1.188.
Attached Files
File Type: rar config.rar (3.3 KB, 93 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/06/2023, 07:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
Why would you limit the amount queries a group can have? 9/10.

Attached the config from my preference for vSRO 1.188.
I have coded this application 3-4 years ago I cant recall adding any limits, could you specify closer what you mean?
Old 03/06/2024, 10:45   #7

when i click Generate it shows BCP could not be found? What mean..
Old 03/06/2024, 14:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamag View Post
when i click Generate it shows BCP could not be found? What mean..

BCP is usually installed with the SQL Server, if you don't have it just download it and place it next to your executable (haven't tested but should work)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2024, 04:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post

BCP is usually installed with the SQL Server, if you don't have it just download it and place it next to your executable (haven't tested but should work)
Thanks I will try
Old 04/01/2024, 05:22   #10

Cool tool, thanks