Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trainer for new GM's

Discussion on Trainer for new GM's within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trainer for new GM's

Hello all , Today i finally decided to release my new and updated "GM_Trainer" it still has all the features as the GM Helper with a ton of extra's , the old one only has the Rare weapons - a few armors and some avatars which is nice but this is a total GM Trainer , it teaches a GM how to use the codes and how to find them and all the details that go along with it , what the GM console does and how to use it , all the Error codes and much much more , it has pretty much every item in the game along with all the normal and rare items weapons and armor - gloves - helmets - and all , this program will pretty much teach you or your GM's about everything you need to know on using the console , it has potions - elixers - scrolls - pets - pet items and more . I have worked on this for a long time and excited about sharing it , if you find anything wrong please send me a message on here so i can fix and update it , This GM Trainer is updated and set for 20 Degree Server so please note that if your server does not have these items it will not create them and will error in game that it could not be created , so if you only have a 10 degree server it will not create 20 degree items ...lol

Anyways here it is , enjoy and happy gaming >

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2020, 23:21   #2

Any screenshots / virustotal / source code / mod approval ?
Old 09/03/2020, 23:38   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Garden SRO View Post
Any screenshots / virustotal / source code / mod approval ?

Code doesn't look suspicious. Doesn't need a game account or sql connection. It "just" generates a string from a bunch of dropdowns that is copied into your clipboard.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2020, 00:44   #4

yeah my spelling sucks , i used spell checker and it probably changed somethings but i will have to go back through it all and check for spelling mistakes ....lol
Old 10/13/2020, 18:04   #5

aww Thank you alot brother <33
Old 10/15/2020, 18:18   #6

Your Very Welcome

The first version if that is the one you got had an error on the Acc. section that kept putting in the M or W code in the one i posted so if that is the one you got you can re-download the new version on the same link i just fixed it and re-added it back to the same location to stop anyone else from getting the old one...lol ... Enjoy

Tags
gm helper, gm tools, helper program, trainer