Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vSro GameServer Union Limit OllyDBG

Discussion on vSro GameServer Union Limit OllyDBG within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/02/2021, 17:28   #46

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
incase someone needs offsets for BR 110 executables:

00A5E634 < gs guild member count
006EE510 < shard guild member count

005AC011 < gs union count limit
004314F1 < shard union count limit
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Gameserver with Ollydbg
05/23/2017 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys i change the Rewards from the CTF when you change the 10 ice Thophy. i Change Vigor For Monster Scrolls, The problem is that as a reward they gave 10 vigors so now give me 10 monster scroll and I want to only give me 1 Monster Scroll. who help me here is the Ollydbg What line i need to change ?? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet And other question Float 3.000000 is the Probability to Get that item in CTF? or what is?
[Request]How to make Job reward coin / Guild limit & union limit
02/12/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everybody hope you are all fine i want to ask how to add gold coins as a reward from jobbing if trader hunter thief sell their goods they receive the gold coin in guild storage or inventory doesn't matter , waiting for any hints or help :D & asking about how to set guild members limit if i want guild to be 32 member only & union limit to be 4 guilds only i know it seems big requests but HELPPPPPPPPPPPP xD spam ftw thanks for reading this my regards be safe :D
Gameserver Ollydbg
10/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Heyho, how can i nop this error in the gameserver per olly? msg is not completely used : IP:192.168.6.123 NoDir:0x0122 (0x0000) (MsgType:3), 14 - 6 This error appear when i teleport, use reverse etc... I'm using the newest vsro files 1.193 maybe someone can send me the offsets for ollydbg and a little guide to nop/disable this annoying error!