Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Complete guide for making a successful server.

Discussion on Complete guide for making a successful server. within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/12/2021, 10:19   #31

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtb4sro View Post
I wanted to check the Maxiguard filter, but I found a website, . no English version, so I couldn't understand anything.
You can join their discord, or either translate the website into English.
Old 06/23/2021, 14:10   #32

elite*gold: 0
The best part about this game is that it’s incredibly satisfying and rewarding once you get a hold of its intricacies. It’s really no surprise that it’s among the most popular sandbox-oriented fantasy MMORPGs out right now. Here is the complete guide of
Old 06/24/2021, 03:21   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by laitraN View Post
The best part about this game is that it’s incredibly satisfying and rewarding once you get a hold of its intricacies. It’s really no surprise that it’s among the most popular sandbox-oriented fantasy MMORPGs out right now. Here is the complete guide of
Old 06/24/2021, 16:26   #34

Step -1: Go back in time 15 years.
Old 06/24/2021, 18:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by laitraN View Post
How is this related to this thread?
Other than that, BDO is a pay2win game. Camouflage items, which hide your playername and map-playerpin, packs which increase your stats and luck, and more.
People joining the game after the initial release won't have a good time, as it's a forcedPVP game and it's filled with scum.
Old 06/24/2021, 18:16   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
Step -1: Go back in time 15 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
How is this related to this thread?
Other than that, BDO is a pay2win game. Camouflage items, which hide your playername and map-playerpin, packs which increase your stats and luck, and more.
People joining the game after the initial release won't have a good time, as it's a forcedPVP game and it's filled with scum.
lol, unplayable