Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Evernow Program How To Crack Video Tutorial

Discussion on All Evernow Program How To Crack Video Tutorial within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/04/2020, 17:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post

You have cracked version from this bot?
Managed through the Site, not through the exe.

I need files managed through exe, but the current version of the files removed from all the sites .
Old 02/04/2020, 23:39   #17

Evernow Multi Tools have backdoor or cleaned ?
Old 02/10/2020, 00:16   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bende16 View Post
Managed through the Site, not through the exe.

I need files managed through exe, but the current version of the files removed from all the sites .
can you help me in EverNow Filter [V18][Premium] crack
Old 02/10/2020, 20:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NESTA3!! View Post
Any Crack from You Bad 100%

You the person hurt people only

You are the reason for bidding on content that has been discontinued Creating Programs Silk Road

You And others Reason In Stopped dreams People Programs

i'm not happy
lol?
Dreams?
Yes..
Make 1 little tool which is 60% copied code, then sell it and make $$$ whohooo!! Great community.
Most of the tools released here are "demo" stuff and almost everything is being sold for $.
making money with stolen application binaries from a big company, and then crying and complaining that someone cracked your tool... that is sooooooooooooooooooooo hypocritical!

Check the other threads on other private server releases - the community codes and releases stuff for FREE and doesn't ask moeny for every single released shait like here.
Maybe this is also a reason why the SRO Release section is dead - it's all about money on sro.

I appreciate the cracking of bende16 - at least he is doing something for the sro community - unlike the developers who only see $$ in coding stuff for the sro community. These coders surely are the ones screaming "WE WANT FREE OPEN-SOURCE"
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2020, 20:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
lol?
Dreams?
Yes..
Make 1 little tool which is 60% copied code, then sell it and make $$$ whohooo!! Great community.
Most of the tools released here are "demo" stuff and almost everything is being sold for $.
making money with stolen application binaries from a big company, and then crying and complaining that someone cracked your tool... that is sooooooooooooooooooooo hypocritical!

Check the other threads on other private server releases - the community codes and releases stuff for FREE and doesn't ask moeny for every single released shait like here.
Maybe this is also a reason why the SRO Release section is dead - it's all about money on sro.

I appreciate the cracking of bende16 - at least he is doing something for the sro community - unlike the developers who only see $$ in coding stuff for the sro community. These coders surely are the ones screaming "WE WANT FREE OPEN-SOURCE"

+1
Old 02/10/2020, 21:33   #21

elite*gold: 4
Phbot maybe ��
Old 03/31/2020, 14:24   #22

the video is too fast i cant follow it and its blurry