Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free Release] Electus Cap 110 HWID limit Bypass

Discussion on [Free Release] Electus Cap 110 HWID limit Bypass within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Exclamation [Free Release] Electus Cap 110 HWID limit Bypass

Hello

this is a proxy tool ( packets proxy ), helps you to bypass Electus Cap 110 Hwid Login Limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslam Galull View Post
Simply use HWID / Mac Changer in same Pc and record the packet

i just recorded a video to show you guys that its still working and my chars still online without ban ( i even didnt hide test chars login info) - Sorry for bad quality-

* Note: tool will only Work to bypass Only 1 Hwid so you will be able to open maximum 4 chars. to keep server alive a little

Gallery 1

14-5-2019 Proof !

Download from attaches

For More infos.

Discord: EslamGalull#7512
Attached Files
File Type: rar FckLectus 14-5-2019.rar (226.2 KB, 1509 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 01:18   #2

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
CharNames [ ba7r el bar2 and keko 7bebeo ] LOOOOOOOL
Old 05/08/2019, 01:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
CharNames [ ba7r el bar2 and keko 7bebeo ] LOOOOOOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sroking010 View Post
charnames made me laugh

i swear i was making anything , not same names its not main chars btw

but yea its so funny and old
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 01:30   #4

elite*gold: 2
Why doesn't that surprise me? Electus has always been a **** server. This is going everywhere. Great job, @Eslam_Galull. #Where'd@DogGo?

Oh, and I don't recommend you fixing this for $. I'll pay you more to keep it live ;D.
Old 05/08/2019, 01:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
Why doesn't that surprise me? Electus has always been a **** server. This is going everywhere. Great job, @Eslam_Galull. #Where'd@DogGo?

Oh, and I don't recommend you fixing this for $. I'll pay you more to keep it live ;D.
deal

they got an update tmw night, so lets see the game has just begin

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 01:54   #6

elite*gold: 87
It's 2019 and people still didn't realize they have to generate temporary tokens? not even using time span? c'mon.

What you can do is making hwid packet valid for like 30 seconds (client <--> server keys.). On next login, the hwid is the same but the key is different so the packet is different. each key should be valid for 30 seconds and then the server will refuse to communicate with the client sending it. Recording packets in this way is not going to work.

HOWEVER, it could still be easily bypassed by hooking winapi. You get a randomized hwid each time you call the function of grabbing your hwid.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 01:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
It's 2019 ....

HOWEVER, it could still be easily bypassed
Old 05/08/2019, 01:59   #8

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Send more in. 150+ accounts got banned only today.

Old 05/08/2019, 02:05   #9

omg !! thats all ? ��
Old 05/08/2019, 02:05   #10

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
Why doesn't that surprise me? Electus has always been a shit server. This is going everywhere. Great job, @Eslam_Galull. #Where'd@DogGo?

People told me that you are only 16 years old and I should simply ignore you but that's just so ridiculous my friend, just calm down. You been telling me that you adore me & electus and licking me the whole time and now you got banned on Electus Discord and you are offering people to shut my server down, pming people every day to quit Electus you'll refund the donations they made, follow up every news about Electus and spam hate comments, send Electus Discord members automated messages to quit Electus it's not worthy blabla.. brooo just sit down and relax. Trust me you ain't shit with your parents money, rather get a life, mind your own business and spend some time developing yourself... you might be lucky now but not necessarily for ever right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslam Galull View Post
omg !! thats all ? ��
I am not coming back to this thread again, try hard to get attention, spam electus thread to fix the bypass and all that shit i honestly dont give a fuck. Server rules are clear and whoever use bypass/vm gets banned no questions asked. Bye.
Old 05/08/2019, 02:09   #11

its 5 days online with them ,, and you did not catched them until i post the video !

edit : i think there is a chance to start the tom nd jerry game again like old electus times , but aftet those words

i will release full byapass without any chars limits with hwid gen. inside ,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
**** the cat & mouse game. I see them all. Send me more Eslam.

Feeling So Bad

@Pr0x!

Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 02:33   #12

elite*gold: 147
Quote:
People told me that you are only 16 years old and I should simply ignore you but that's just so ridiculous my friend, just calm down. You been telling me that you adore me & electus and licking me the whole time and now you got banned on Electus Discord and you are offering people to shut my server down, pming people every day to quit Electus you'll refund the donations they made, follow up every news about Electus and spam hate comments, send Electus Discord members automated messages to quit Electus it's not worthy blabla.. brooo just sit down and relax. Trust me you ain't **** with your parents money, rather get a life, mind your own business and spend some time developing yourself... you might be lucky now but not necessarily for ever right

I am not coming back to this thread again, try hard to get attention, spam electus thread to fix the bypass and all that **** i honestly dont give a ****. Server rules are clear and whoever use bypass/vm gets banned no questions asked. Bye.
bt3yt ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 02:43   #13

Quote:
People told me that you are only 16 years old and I should simply ignore you but that's just so ridiculous my friend, just calm down. You been telling me that you adore me & electus and licking me the whole time and now you got banned on Electus Discord and you are offering people to shut my server down, pming people every day to quit Electus you'll refund the donations they made, follow up every news about Electus and spam hate comments, send Electus Discord members automated messages to quit Electus it's not worthy blabla.. brooo just sit down and relax. Trust me you ain't shit with your parents money, rather get a life, mind your own business and spend some time developing yourself... you might be lucky now but not necessarily for ever right

I am not coming back to this thread again, try hard to get attention, spam electus thread to fix the bypass and all that shit i honestly dont give a fuck. Server rules are clear and whoever use bypass/vm gets banned no questions asked. Bye.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH YOU ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS. Says the one who banned me for voicing my opinion? Even THINKING that I'm immature is RICH coming from you. Do not contact me again, you pathetic dog. You are literally worthless, nothing but a mentally unstable child. Thanks, and cya in Botlectus! #bypassingezpz. Might wanna fix ur IP bypass as well.

FOR YOU, @BOTLECTUS!

Feel free to join Potato Community's Discord! We are always hating on #BOTLECTUS here! Cya there. Also, feel free to add me on Discord: Hype#1337

Love y'all! Great job to Eslam and congratulations on another successful bypass. I love seeing children cry! @pr0x <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 03:03   #14

RIP ELECTUS
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 03:06   #15

@bares1993 Indeed. But was Electus REALLY EVER a good server? No. So it was already a rip....