Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your private server!

Discussion on Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your private server! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/08/2018, 05:33   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
There is no hate here, nothing against you, but i learned the hard way to not trust something released here for free, happened with so many other people not you only i randomly pick the apps up to scan them, also if the code you are saying is not used i suggest you disable it, because you dont need any kind of code looks like this in a server proxy.
Im aware of the fact that many people abused their knowledge and burnt the community several times in the past, and i agree that you should be suspicious, however, not everybody is short-minded like that.

The app is indeed for free and the reward i get for my work is the feedback provided by the users which helps me make it better for them and for my own server, furthermore, i even get some donations who come from people who appreciate good work, so "free" is an ambiguous term.

Actually, im happy you occasionally take a look at some random apps and mine in particular, finally a good set-of-eyes that can understand and determine code is a refreshing change for once, also, it can confirm the true nature of the application which could also be innocent and not malicious.

All in all, took your comments into consideration, if you got any reasonable doubt or any other questions, or you just wanna look at the source, contact me i'll be happy to assist.
Old 03/08/2018, 07:02   #152

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by eitai123 View Post
Im aware of the fact that many people abused their knowledge and burnt the community several times in the past, and i agree that you should be suspicious, however, not everybody is short-minded like that.

The app is indeed for free and the reward i get for my work is the feedback provided by the users which helps me make it better for them and for my own server, furthermore, i even get some donations who come from people who appreciate good work, so "free" is an ambiguous term.

Actually, im happy you occasionally take a look at some random apps and mine in particular, finally a good set-of-eyes that can understand and determine code is a refreshing change for once, also, it can confirm the true nature of the application which could also be innocent and not malicious.

All in all, took your comments into consideration, if you got any reasonable doubt or any other questions, or you just wanna look at the source, contact me i'll be happy to assist.
Thank you, and good luck with your projects.
Old 03/11/2018, 00:12   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherio_3x View Post
When the new version is released ???
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Old 03/11/2018, 14:02   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherio_3x View Post
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
As i said already, the new version will be delayed until the next month, because im bussy as hell these days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2018, 22:58   #155

Good job bro keep it <3
Auto events are avaible for free user now ??
Old 03/12/2018, 03:49   #156

Hi eitai123 why the Auto Events no Give me Silks! :v

I was looking for a while in the whole post and did not find a solution.

Old 03/12/2018, 14:50   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teto928 View Post
Good job bro keep it <3
Auto events are avaible for free user now ??
Thanks you ,the Auto Events were always fro free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablitto18 View Post
Hi eitai123 why the Auto Events no Give me Silks! :v
I was looking for a while in the whole post and did not find a solution.

first make sure your stored procedure CGI.CGIWebPurchaseSilk is working properly, so execute it manually, after that go to connections tab => right-click on one of you chars=>reward menu=>add silk =>execute, if its works and you get the silks via the filter panel and it shows no error, everything should be ok, otherwise your db is modified/corrupt.
Old 03/12/2018, 17:45   #158

Quote:

first make sure your stored procedure CGI.CGIWebPurchaseSilk is working properly, so execute it manually, after that go to connections tab => right-click on one of you chars=>reward menu=>add silk =>execute, if its works and you get the silks via the filter panel and it shows no error, everything should be ok, otherwise your db is modified/corrupt.

Fixed! Thanks you...

I had to use a DB clean that I found out there and it was solved.
Old 03/14/2018, 14:57   #159

Quote:

Hey, i can't find your skype anywhere, i'd like to contact u, also i would be glad to talk to you about installing it for me for a fair price if thats okay with you?
Old 03/14/2018, 19:08   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by MɅØR™ View Post
Hey, i can't find your skype anywhere, i'd like to contact u, also i would be glad to talk to you about installing it for me for a fair price if thats okay with you?
eitai123 is the creator of this filter, maybe he can help you better than me, but if you insist this is my skype :v
Old 03/14/2018, 20:33   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by MɅØR™ View Post
My skype is:
i wouldnt exactly advise you to open a server if you your not able to install a very simple filter.
regardless, use the filter tips & notes in the GUI, it should help you get around just fine, if your still having trouble to set it up, contact me tomorrow afternoon, no need for your money.
Old 03/15/2018, 23:26   #162

Quote:
My skype is:
i wouldnt exactly advise you to open a server if you your not able to install a very simple filter.
regardless, use the filter tips & notes in the GUI, it should help you get around just fine, if your still having trouble to set it up, contact me tomorrow afternoon, no need for your money.
Well the reason im new to silkroad online community, or the silkroad server setuping doesn't make me a guy who shouldn't open a server, right?
I just want to open a server and see how it goes, I'm willing to ivnest as much as i can, Just a basis 110 cap long-term, that's why i need someone like you who could help me. I've added you on skype waiting for your response
Old 03/16/2018, 14:35   #163

Thumbs down

unbelievable beta test..
I just need to know why GM does not sign in
and tell me pay 10$ for help unbelievable
What a rewarding attitude.
Old 03/16/2018, 14:59   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripple2 View Post
unbelievable beta test..
I just need to know why GM does not sign in
and tell me pay 10$ for help unbelievable
What a rewarding attitude.
i told you why you cant login with a GM account (which is unrelated to the filter), other users are not mistaken, i cant do it for you, its simple.
you want an extra work, you gotta pay - im not your private developer.
Old 03/16/2018, 15:07   #165

Quote:
i told you why you cant login with a GM account (which is unrelated to the filter), other users are not mistaken, i cant do it for you, its simple.
you want an extra work, you gotta pay - im not your private developer.
yea u say nothing dude..

only can´t login gm
with proxy
i think problem with proxy

i put on db and u proxy can´t login
I enter in my pc a person of the forum and also says that it does not know

I already use the proxy and it works

then only not work with my lol