Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Le awesome mbot crack

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,944
Received Thanks: 6,457
Le awesome mbot crack

Hai,

Electus made mbot crack and it's **** good

Pros :
1-Does not need an external server to do cracking process, it's all running on your pc
2-No risk of viruses as it's totally virus free, tl;dr : safe for real
3-Supports all windows versions with minimal support to windows xp (Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not)
4-Made by Electus what else ?

Cons:
1-Does not completely support windows xp yet, so if you have errors on windows xp then too bad for you, it's getting updated soon though !
2-Nothing else

Anyways download from here : and spread it within your friends it's really awesome

P.S : Execute this as admin and do not try to modify the data or copy anything outside the folder, any modification attempt = bb the crack it won't work at all.

Ciao and stuff.
LastThief* is offline  
Thanks
93 Users
Old 06/18/2016, 23:30   #2


 
elite*gold: 102
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,593
Received Thanks: 2,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Anyways download from here : and spread it within your friends it's really awesome
oqe
.Xen is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2016, 23:32   #3
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,944
Received Thanks: 6,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX View Post
oqe
y u no spread :S
LastThief* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2016, 00:12   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,440
Received Thanks: 5,905
approved by me

the source is ok
PortalDark is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2016, 00:16   #5
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,944
Received Thanks: 6,457
yay
LastThief* is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 00:25   #6
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 725
Received Thanks: 152
Thank you for sharing .. (Y)
Hamza FiGo is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 00:45   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 68
Good Jop
Zerox* is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 01:13   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Hai,
2-No risk of viruses as it's totally virus free, tl;dr : safe for real
thebigbody is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 01:23   #9
CheeseBurger !!


 
elite*gold: 1751
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,075
Received Thanks: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbody View Post
It was checked by a mod, The source is clean.
Spidy. is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 01:30   #10
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,944
Received Thanks: 6,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbody View Post
Virustotal scan results are unreliable I suggest you get the same scanners provided in the scan result and scan it there'll be zero detection. I even tried this personally now with Eset Smart Security (aka nod32) so it looks like they are using deprecated databases. Plus never scan a rar. And finally since this manipulates memory and hosts a webserver on the local computer do not expect it to be detected as totally clean because this is how a virus made exactly, manipulate memory, start webservice, download stuff.
LastThief* is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 05:11   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
works on win 10?
kush0 is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 05:33   #12
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 725
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by kush0 View Post
works on win 10?
Quote:
3-Supports all windows versions with minimal support to windows xp (Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not)
...
Hamza FiGo is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 14:34   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Virustotal scan results are unreliable I suggest you get the same scanners provided in the scan result and scan it there'll be zero detection. I even tried this personally now with Eset Smart Security (aka nod32) so it looks like they are using deprecated databases. Plus never scan a rar. And finally since this manipulates memory and hosts a webserver on the local computer do not expect it to be detected as totally clean because this is how a virus made exactly, manipulate memory, start webservice, download stuff.
i did scan on virustotal cuz when i tried to extract it or try it my antivirus "avast" deleted it like the normal crack or loader in any bot
thebigbody is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 14:47   #14
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,944
Received Thanks: 6,457
Then avast is stupid l0l
LastThief* is offline  
Old 06/19/2016, 14:50   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 37
maybe
thebigbody is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
MBot Crack IP
10/05/2015 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 10 Replies
i saw few topic on the mbot crack i have the source of the mbot crack by devsome that he post here include the php now my question is what ip need to replace there? if ( my_name->sin_addr.S_un.S_addr == inet_addr( "82.165.134.202" ) ) // 82.165.134.202 // die vom mBotCrack.exe (Frankreich) { my_name->sin_addr.S_un.S_addr = inet_addr( "5.34.183.175" ); }



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.