Are you really too stupid to understand it?
Blame PSRO teams, they can't make a bugless server.
EDIT: All noobs with less then 100 posts, please leave this thread. Thank You.
I don't blame you, I am talking about all people who are involved in this ****. And do you think that people with 100+ posts are kinda better than the others? I am registered on this forum since one year and i am reading almost all topics here, just don't want to write. But this topic really forced me to show what i think about that people.
Funny how all your pk2 edits are pretty much the exact same every time, except for maybe a different skin on the underbar or hp/mp bar. I didn't realise using photoshop was so hard. *sarcasm intended*
dude u guys just care about this thing to much ...but in game the noobometer is at 999999999...the server was fun at the begning no sun +10 or tones of gold at 1 player....u think before we duped items player's didnt have so many item mall stuff...i knew ppl's with 20-30bils in sjsro with sunset...but still plain retards with no brains.And i and a friend of mine will especialy help in any way to make a worse game play coz...I donated to that server and 2 days later wtf where's my pw...to hell or idk where my acc was gone.And same happened to a friend...2 lv 90 acc's with sun +10 items lost, more then 150$ wasted for ****.So now that i can i will ******* ruin they'r game only bc maya and stupid gm ignored me on qq/msn
Funny how all your pk2 edits are pretty much the exact same every time, except for maybe a different skin on the underbar or hp/mp bar. I didn't realise using photoshop was so hard. *sarcasm intended*
Oo i didnt used photoshop LOlz.fail Nr.2
And i update only my pk2,nothing to edit anymore.