Oriya...Thanks.
Btw this exploit wont be posted here for a long time,to respect Oriyas work,whenever he will request this thread to be deleted,it will.
I don't know how they are going to fix that, this could be the end of the servers economy or the servers itself... No silk items being sold = no money!
I don't know how they are going to fix that, this could be the end of the servers economy or the servers itself... No silk items being sold = no money!
and the end of ECSRO money $$$$$$ ocean wont get anymore $ cuz ppl will not buy silk cuz they know it's waste of money when they can make it for free
hahah
I don't know how they are going to fix that, this could be the end of the servers economy or the servers itself... No silk items being sold = no money!
Many people already asked me if they can ever fix it, well, I'll put it straight, they can't.
The only way they can "fix" it is to 'bugout' the whole Stall Network system,
in other words, to delete everything that is Stall Network related from the SQL DB.
this will cause a DC once you will make a search on the Stall Network.
if they will do so, I will release a program that will allow people to do the same thing, with a stall, with no need of the Stall Network.
the other method can't be "fixed" ('bugout'), which means, this way or another, you will always be able to dupe.
of course they can make all of the items 'Untradable', but this is a whole different story.
Many people already asked me if they can ever fix it, well, I'll put it straight, they can't.
The only way they can "fix" it is to 'bugout' the whole Stall Network system,
in other words, to delete everything that is Stall Network related from the SQL DB.
this will cause a DC once you will make a search on the Stall Network.
if they will do so, I will release a program that will allow people to do the same thing, with a stall, with no need of the Stall Network.
the other method can't be "fixed" ('bugout'), which means, this way or another, you will always be able to dupe.
of course they can make all of the items 'Untradable', but this is a whole different story.
Cheers,
Oriya.
Looks like Oraya they did somethink to you or didnt payed enough to not relise this guide anyway Oraya gj but try as fast you can make video guide.