Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[SQL] Avatar MagicOpt Exploit Fix

Reply
 
Old 03/08/2016, 00:55   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
I have tried but not working.Any code write and succesfully worked. Return or relog not clean up blue from avatars.



GhosTly93 is offline  
Old 03/08/2016, 02:57   #17


 
elite*gold: 307
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 811
Received Thanks: 587
it's an working way
but better to use packet filter
you will disable it while creating xD


KingDollar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2016, 08:53   #18
 
elite*gold: 434
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,054
Received Thanks: 708
It's not a bad idea, but the flaw here is that once someone realises that the procedure is running let's say every 1 hour.. It will be exploitable all the way During the time of last and next execution they can still do whatever they want if there are free avatars.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/16/2016, 21:23   #19

 
elite*gold: 101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,551
Received Thanks: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
It's not a bad idea, but the flaw here is that once someone realises that the procedure is running let's say every 1 hour.. It will be exploitable all the way During the time of last and next execution they can still do whatever they want if there are free avatars.
It would be better to use it only once to fix the problem then use a filter to avoid it on the future. I don't suggest using the procedure all the time


Locklyon is offline  
Old 11/20/2016, 14:29   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 142
already im write query
and still work we need remove it from game. and invisible
YouBoss* is offline  
Old 11/20/2016, 21:09   #21
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,132
Received Thanks: 608
1st:

Looks like you don't even know how to remove items the correct way. The table _ItemPool is there for a reason (it is used to mark unused items so the gameserver can overwrite them without creating "dead entries")

2nd:

You execute the same sub query like 100 times just changing the column name by +1.

challange for today:
try to reduce the select and update statement to the joymax tables (_Items & _Inventory) to only 1 of each. (TIP: PIVOT)

this shows once again why i can ask for higher prices then random egypts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
It's not a bad idea, but the flaw here is that once someone realises that the procedure is running let's say every 1 hour.. It will be exploitable all the way During the time of last and next execution they can still do whatever they want if there are free avatars.
adding automatic ban should fix that problem. (this exploit cant be used by accident so why not ban them?)
Syloxx is offline  
Old 11/21/2016, 01:07   #22

 
elite*gold: 101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,551
Received Thanks: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
1st:

Looks like you don't even know how to remove items the correct way. The table _ItemPool is there for a reason (it is used to mark unused items so the gameserver can overwrite them without creating "dead entries")

2nd:

You execute the same sub query like 100 times just changing the column name by +1.

challange for today:
try to reduce the select and update statement to the joymax tables (_Items & _Inventory) to only 1 of each. (TIP: PIVOT)

this shows once again why i can ask for higher prices then random egypts...



adding automatic ban should fix that problem. (this exploit cant be used by accident so why not ban them?)
I released this a long time ago, I know I could have used loop so please be my guest and release one and i wouldn't mind thanking you.

@OP Updated
Locklyon is offline  
Old 11/21/2016, 16:54   #23
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,132
Received Thanks: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
I released this a long time ago, I know I could have used loop so please be my guest and release one and i wouldn't mind thanking you.

@OP Updated
1st a loop is basically the same slow **** just with less code (i even gave you a TIP, please try to use it)

Anyway, to be even more clear this time: IN THIS CASE YOU HAVE TO USE UNPIVOT

Code:
IF MagParams IS NOT IN LIST OF MAGPARAMS
    INSERT ItemIDs INTO VARIABLE TABLE

LOOP ON VARIABLE TABLE
    SET ItemID = 0 IN INVENTORY ItemID ON ID = @COUNTER
    DISABLE ITEM WITH ItemID IN _ItemPool
END LOOP ON VARIABLE TABLE
now i did all the hard work for you... cmon you can atlease convert this into a working sql query right...?

2nd why should I release a better version if i could give the challange to you to atlease improvoe the average knowledge in this community a little bit.
Syloxx is offline  
Old 11/21/2016, 21:09   #24

 
elite*gold: 101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,551
Received Thanks: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
1st a loop is basically the same slow **** just with less code (i even gave you a TIP, please try to use it)

Anyway, to be even more clear this time: IN THIS CASE YOU HAVE TO USE UNPIVOT

Code:
IF MagParams IS NOT IN LIST OF MAGPARAMS
    INSERT ItemIDs INTO VARIABLE TABLE

LOOP ON VARIABLE TABLE
    SET ItemID = 0 IN INVENTORY ItemID ON ID = @COUNTER
    DISABLE ITEM WITH ItemID IN _ItemPool
END LOOP ON VARIABLE TABLE
now i did all the hard work for you... cmon you can atlease convert this into a working sql query right...?

2nd why should I release a better version if i could give the challange to you to atlease improvoe the average knowledge in this community a little bit.
Are we here to talk about the performance of a single query which is going to be executed only once? Man speak of logic please.

You're trying way too hard to prove something that's even if proved, will be always useless unless it was used to create something that's worthy of mentioning.

Thank you for the challenge but I'm good the way I am. One challenge for you, is improving your english and good luck with that.
Locklyon is offline  
Old 11/21/2016, 23:09   #25
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,132
Received Thanks: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
Are we here to talk about the performance of a single query which is going to be executed only once? Man speak of logic please.

You're trying way too hard to prove something that's even if proved, will be always useless unless it was used to create something that's worthy of mentioning.

Thank you for the challenge but I'm good the way I am. One challenge for you, is improving your english and good luck with that.
"will be executed only once" > you aren't sure if the guy who read it will execute the Query, going to is only used if you are 100% sure.

"Man speak of logic please" > completely senseless sentence maybe you mean "think logical"?

"One challenge for you, improve your english and good luck with that." > you never use is, if there is a comma and in this case you use the native and not the ing form because I am not doing that right now.

And I should improve my englisch?

If I would care I could write nearly perfect english, but it is waaaaay to time consuming and useless.

By increasing a performance of a query you will collect knowledge you could use for future projects. If you can write and speak proper english when required why waste time check all the grammar rules if it is clear to understand.

AND BTW:

if kwery fyll ged exekuted onze! whey yu crate brozedure and not doing execute kwery?!?

Oh zorry jusd notizet yu ubdeted brozedure tu kwery.


Syloxx is offline  
Reply



« Silkroad Open Beta Map Files | Database + Client With Accounts ProSro »

Similar Threads
[Exploits] In-game MagicOpt Hack
11/01/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Yoo, I've found this hack sometime ago BUT since it's lame, I decided to share it. Sadly, the only way to fix this it processing the incoming requests and comparing them to a list. First, I'll explain how it works then how you (a server manager can fix this). What does it do? Simply, you add different MagicOptions to avatars, yes options that are not in the normal NPC list. http://i.imgur.com/iaOmEIw.png Yes, that's it, of course there are other magic opts that work, just try them...
[Release] invincible , Avatar MagOpt Exploit
08/04/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 44 Replies
Credits : @Exo : For Avatar MagOpt Exploit . @pushedx : For Proxy. @androw3349 : mention the packet Opcode. Wont Explain anything just watch video video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MF7Bdi5nwg
Looking 15d MagicOpt table
11/21/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
my server 130 cap max 15d but 15d stone not fulse.. i'm looking 15d magicopt table thanks



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.