[Release] SUPERMIKE | Exploit filter | FREE | TONS OF FEATURES | STABLE |
Discussion on [Release] SUPERMIKE | Exploit filter | FREE | TONS OF FEATURES | STABLE | within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
edit . . .
i log on 2 char only and next char got c7
if i exit i got c7 too
There is no c7 errors in my filter, add me on skype and show me what you are doing wrong in settings.
Also notice there is a perfectly working "
" button on your posts, no need to double post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILowe
Code:
# Plus notice system
PLUSNOTICE=true
#--- Default: false ---#
# Plus notice start from(plus)
START_PLUS=10
#--- Default: 0 ---#
and +10 puss dont have notice help please
"puss" means kiss in Swedish. Plus notice was working in my server. The plus notice doesn't work for people with special symbols in their name, so try alchemy on normal char without [GM] [GA] or any [] symbols.
Thanks for showing your real face, I was testing your loyalty but in the end it turns out that you are just another greedy Arab.
After you closed Crille's servers, I wanted to know how "much" I could trust you, so I wrote several things in order to see if you would spread it around and tell anyone.
Remember that you started this by closing something I paid for and gave you premium for.
^ You still need a botnet in order to do "real" damage with spoofed attacks, you also loose a lot of attack bandwidth when you spoof the attack, the difference between spoofed attack and the normal attack is that under Spoof you randomize random public IP addresses to attack with in order to hide your source server and get as much traffic sent from that server without risking to get detected as easily.
im Enjoying ! with this and you Enjoy with hacked and attacked your customer cuz as soon as you ****** fillter will be Disappear i will upload screen shot you say in it about your backdoor in supermike and more wait me please
In case you didn't read it, here it is again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofie
Thanks for showing your real face, I was testing your loyalty but in the end it turns out that you are just another greedy Arab.
After you closed Crille's servers, I wanted to know how "much" I could trust you, so I wrote several things in order to see if you would spread it around and tell anyone.
Away from keyboard, going outside.
Yes I'm going outside.
Yes I'm fat.
But I still go outside.
Yes it's the truth.
BELIEVE ME.
Thanks.
I'm not going outside.
Bye.
I see that you even needed an explanation what exactly RAT is... So, yeah.. That's pretty retarded I don't know why you hate Mike so much, but I can't see a good reason for that. I am working with him since 2~ months so far and never ever had a problem neither with his filter nor with him. Whenever I have an issue, as soon as he sees it he even offers to do tests and what not in order to get stuff fixed, no matter if it's filter related or not. So, please shut up. If it was RAT-ed first of all so far he has enough customers and he could just make a boom and release everything and close SuperMike. One of the most populated servers (ZS*C - * becuz no advertising sh*t) is using his protection and I never heard them complain. Also he has enough friends (won't mention names becuz I don't have to tbh..) who are well known for having enough exploits to shut down your server even if you have a filter and they help him to get that stuff fixed. So, come on.. grow up and stop blaming people for their work. That's problem with this community, everybody just wants to be the best and if possible to get money for sitting on it's *** all day. BB.
Edit: Here... take a look how much of a badboy he is !!!!!
There is no c7 errors in my filter, add me on skype and show me what you are doing wrong in settings.
Also notice there is a perfectly working "
" button on your posts, no need to double post.
"puss" means kiss in Swedish. Plus notice was working in my server. The plus notice doesn't work for people with special symbols in their name, so try alchemy on normal char without [GM] [GA] or any [] symbols.
same error dont have notice and login dont have notice