cant log into mbot have tried everything anitvirus isnt blocking any help would be apperciated, have a brand new laptop with windows 10 and it wont log in
are you using this version ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedskater
how can i open multi clients ?
to open multiple clients make a new bot folder for every client you want to open
Quote:
Originally Posted by kate1234
mbot was working yesterday but today not working why?
Hi, my bot work, i use mbotloaderex and my mbot succes login, i can start the game, but when i type my account and i start it just simple close, any idea? (win8.1)
Hello guys, I got a problem. When I'm launching the bot everything is going correctly, I can login. But when I try to start client, nothing happens on Windows 10 exactly. I click Start Client it loads something but silkroad window doesn't start. When I checked task manager I found sro_client.exe there, but it didn't eat any RAM or CPU. Can you help me? Why game with mbot doesn't start when with normal launcher it works properly?
I have problem with NetError when i try run 2nd account with Mbot.... 1st acc is fine but when i press start client then shows me NetError you hve been discconected from the server. ( i have 2 folders, i run as administrator.... bla bla bla) sry for ENG TY for any solutions
Solution Login Mbot in Windows Xp & Windows 7 09/17/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies Hello everyone...
here solution login mbot in windows xp.
Steps:
1.go to start Press >Run< and Write and press ok you will get something like that in screenshot.
http://im52.gulfup.com/3RhgRu.jpg
2.Press > Next <
http://im52.gulfup.com/sfnhOm.jpg
3. Mark on > Yes < and then > Next <
http://im52.gulfup.com/muDO2S.jpg
4.Choice > add a new hardware device < and then > Next <
Windows 8.1 Released - Windows 8 users can upgrade now for free via the store 10/18/2013 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies http://puu.sh/4Snk3/d6e308fb28.jpg
Microsoft has released the Windows 8.1 update for it's operating system. The download seems to act upon the critisicm which was given during the release of Windows 8. If you visit the Windows Store, you'll be able to upgrade to 8.1 for free (if you already have windows 8). Windows 8 sought to bridge the gap between touchscreen devices, such as tablets and smartphones, and more traditional form laptops and desktop machines. As such it had an interface...
L2 IG Walker & Windows 7: Any solution out there? 01/19/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hi to all! As a player of Lineage II I am using Walker and unfortunatelly through Windows Vista OS. Although my PC is strong enough and I know one or two things in order to run everything smouth, I still miss the Windows 7 functionallity and much better performance.
The only solution available so far is the use of Virtual PC, dual boot or another third party program that cannot be used by me since I play on a private server and I cannot obtain an IP (and no methods of obtaining an IP that...