Are you blind? Can't you read? He said they owe him 150$ and they didn't pay it. STFU & GTFO
Helped them in general with stuff, was promised 150 dollars for my job and hosting their protection, I knew that they would do something against me, I was just waiting for it to happened, lucky that I saved that backup cause in my mind I knew something was wrong.
well i believe that mike wont fck some one unless he did some thing wrong.
but to be clear it's your own fault Mike..business is business ..you should got your money first of all.
well i believe that mike wont fck some one unless he did some thing wrong.
but to be clear it's your own fault Mike..business is business ..you should got your money first of all.
Yeah I know man, but I tried to be "nice" to someone and got ****** because it. But I won't go down without bringing them with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenethus1337
that wasnt right btw , at last close the proxy but dont release someone work.
no one would trust you now.
Couldn't care less about your opinion, I'm hosting a lot of servers and they did not face any problems with me, if you promise me something and then you break that promise its not my fault and you will face the actions that comes from dat, simple as dat.
well i believe that mike wont fck some one unless he did some thing wrong.
but to be clear it's your own fault Mike..business is business ..you should got your money first of all.
Elyson |100Cap | Ch | Stable | Events4Silkitem | Win2Win 06/25/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 737 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/UL8rd.png
|-Welcome to Elyson • International server • Unique Gameplay-|
Server is opening at 1.06.2015 as beta for (2days), Open Date is 3/6 6 PM GMT +2
About our name Elyson : is a Greek gothic-metal band from Athens, formed in 2006.
The band exists out of members Christianna (lead vocals), Johnny Zero (guitar), Anthony FxF (bass guitar), Nid (guitar) and Laitsman (drums).
http://s27.postimg.org/q2mvug0b7/darkdick.png
•Welcome to the ElysonSRO, where the magic of...
Elyson Online Cap 80 best server ! 10/06/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 9 Replies Hi all this new server its really cool :)
this is the website http://www.elysiononline.com/
some info: -Exp Rate : 80
-Sp Rate : 80
-Party Rate : 80
-Item Drop Rate : 0
-Drop Rate : 30
-Gold Rate : 25
-Job Rate : 400x
-Alchemy Rate : Increased chance of the plus value between 1~4 as 100%